Stephanie Rice FHM Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Stephanie Rice FHM Photos

http://classic.fhm.com.au/PhotoGalle...ery.aspx?id=74

Click on the pictures on the bottom of the page to see them larger.

She looks stunning.

Comment

shes a ****in stunna

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
        She looks stunning.
        Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
        shes a ****in stunna
        I know....

Comment

she's over-rated in my opinion. hot body but her head just don't cut it. having said that, i'd still offer her a pearl necklace or two.

Comment

All I can say is she is air brushed as **** in these pics and has no **** what so ever. She has a nice face but that's where it ends.

She looks nothing like that when you see her on tv in her swimming costume. In real life her shoulders and upper body look ****in massive. Her shoulders and upper body have definitely been reduced and edited in this shoot. Just like all the other photos in FHM which are always heavily airbrushed and edited.

Haha, I was looking at playboy the other day and they managed to edit out a chicks ******* crease so it looked like barbies i.e she had no clit, ****in hilarious.

In real life she has a typical swimmers body, masculine, broad shoulders and no ****! None of the female swimmers have hot bodies, way too masculine and flat chested for my liking. I've seen better looking girls on the street.

This is how rices shoulders look like in real life, she's one muscly chick with no ****.

Last edited by hj_978; 09-05-2008, 11:05 AM.

Comment

the hell? guys are creaming their jocks over stephanie rice, she actually isnt even that good. there are way prettier girls than her in Australia!

Comment

She is so over rated. I see 50 chicks hotter than her every time im out.

Follow the pack i guess. If they say shes hot, shes hot right?

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  http://classic.fhm.com.au/PhotoGalle...ery.aspx?id=74

Click on the pictures on the bottom of the page to see them larger.
                  Any chance of a boxing related Post in the next 12 months.

She's not that hot.

Comment

She looks hot in those pics imo, But they are obviously Air Brushed and all that..

Comment

Working...
                    X