Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whaaa? Haye refuses to put the WBA belt on the line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WBA has no problem with the referee, and the WBA belt will be on the line.

This is just more mind games from Haye - it's just his way of expressing his FEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      The WBA has no problem with the referee, and the WBA belt will be on the line.
      Is this confirmed by the WBA somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
        Is this confirmed by the WBA somewhere?
        The WBA website.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
          Choose a ref both are happy with. Simple.
          Isn't haye already getting 50% of the purse? What the hell does being lineal champion get you these days? Man alive!

Comment

haye won't like any referee that will let him get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              Isn't haye already getting 50% of the purse? What the hell does being lineal champion get you these days? Man alive!
              Venue, ring size, ref.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                Venue, ring size, ref.
                The ref was appointed by the WBO

Comment

Just more mind games by Haye. Nothing really to this. People can hate Haye all they want, but this thing wouldn't be the event it's going to be if he had just kept his mouth shut the whole time. This is really the first time I have ever thought any Wlad fight was must see TV.

Comment

All this really is, and everyone who knows boxing knows this, is a way for the WBA to keep Haye as the champion if he loses to Wlad. They don't want Wlad in there, they've done everything possible to keep him out, for example see the Chagaev fight where Wlad was supposed to win the belt and he got screwed out of it.

This is nothing more than continued thievery from the WBA.

I'll be honest with you I could care less if Haye remains the WBA champ afterwards (if he loses) as long as he fights people like Arreola, Adamek, etc. Make the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      All this really is, and everyone who knows boxing knows this, is a way for the WBA to keep Haye as the champion if he loses to Wlad. They don't want Wlad in there, they've done everything possible to keep him out, for example see the Chagaev fight where Wlad was supposed to win the belt and he got screwed out of it.

This is nothing more than continued thievery from the WBA.

I'll be honest with you I could care less if Haye remains the WBA champ afterwards (if he loses) as long as he fights people like Arreola, Adamek, etc. Make the big fights.
                      The WBA have stated the belt is on the line. I think Haye is doing mind games like Steward is going to train him etc...

He likes to piss Wlad off. I think he gets a buzz from it. Wlad seems to just follow it, such as Haye said he will put him in hospital, and Wlad asked him again, and Haye said yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X