Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks my brother. Lil' Margarito (me) really appreciates it. You're a good carnal. Much love from P.R.

Comment

• Tony truly is like Jesus Christ. Jesus was accused of false crimes was beaten tortured his name was soiled and he was literally crucified for our sins. Similar to Margarito, accused of a crime he didn't commit (possibly framed by Nazim) he got crucified by the nuthuggers and media. Jesus came back after his crucifixion and resurrected the same way Margarito came back from his 1 year ban.

The truth is they both sacrificed themselves for us. While Jesus did it for our sins, Margarito sacrificed his career, sight, health and overall life so he could inspire us and give us a little bit of hope.

Enjoy your retirement champ, you have nothing left to prove. We miss you

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
        Tony truly is like Jesus Christ. Jesus was accused of false crimes was beaten tortured his name was soiled and he was literally crucified for our sins. Similar to Margarito, accused of a crime he didn't commit (possibly framed by Nazim) he got crucified by the nuthuggers and media. Jesus came back after his crucifixion and resurrected the same way Margarito came back from his 1 year ban.

The truth is they both sacrificed themselves for us. While Jesus did it for our sins, Margarito sacrificed his career, sight, health and overall life so he could inspire us and give us a little bit of hope.

Enjoy your retirement champ, you have nothing left to prove. We miss you
        This is sooo true. I was crying while I was reading this.

I love you, Margarito!

Comment

• Margarito doesn't know what fear is.

Comment

• Antonio Margarito is a f4got.

Comment

• Antonio Margarito will always be remembered as one of Thee Greatest of ALL Time.

P.s. I love his hair!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                Antonio Margarito will always be remembered as one of Thee Greatest of ALL Time.

P.s. I love his hair!
                He did have bad ass hair, i personally liked the days when he was sporting the mullet.

Comment

• margarito defitenally deserves to be in the hof.........

Comment

• Margarito always to doing the show .. He was a big fighter. We miss him ..

Comment

• Margarito vs Cotto III in LA....or Vegas

Comment

Working...
                      X