Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a 24/7 for Pacquiao v Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think they even know if they are going to do the PPV on HBO or Showtime PPV. I assume they will go with HBO, but showtime said they would hook them up with some kind of preview show on CBS so either way there will be some kind of preview show or shows for it.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
      I think it will be a good one because of the 2 trainers.Mayweather will be writting poems and Roach will be saying his own thing.The trainers are more entertainging than the fighters so a 24/7 will be done
      I think they will, and they should.

I would love to see a Hatton-Pacman 24/7.

I actually liked Hatton when he was on with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I do not think they even know if they are going to do the PPV on HBO or Showtime PPV. I assume they will go with HBO, but showtime said they would hook them up with some kind of preview show on CBS so either way there will be some kind of preview show or shows for it.
        This is going to be HBO, without a doubt.

Comment

Definitely. Hatton and Mayweather Sr will probably steal the show

Comment

Yes, there probably will... well I think so anyway. There is usually a 24/7 with all big boxing events in Vegas on HBO anyway.

Comment

For a fight this big there should be a 24/7. Hatton is pretty good for the role but Pac is boring. Hatton is the likeable guy but Pac isn't a bad guy. It won't work and would be boring. You need a good and a bad guy.

Comment

Working...
              X