Steve Bunce HATES AMERICAN FIGHTERS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    I'll give you 5K to take the Khan gif out your sig, and to keep it out
    lol, I thought I was being semi-nice by leaving out the KO!

Comment

I like Steven Bunce too but its just damn dude if you are doing sports journalism and reporting aren't you supposed to give your opinion without showing favortism?

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
        lol, I thought I was being semi-nice by leaving out the KO!
        You were, if it had the KO in I would have offered 10K

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          You were, if it had the KO in I would have offered 10K
          lol, I'll probably replace it soon anyways. I just couldn't pass up on writing "Chaka Khanned!"

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            I was watching his show on setanta and this man dislikes American boxers! does anyone else see this? he was rudely interviewing kelly pavlik and then keeps taking shots at american fighters saying they are spoiled, they do not wanna fight just get paid.

but he should keep his bias a bit low key if he wants to be taken serious as a boxing analyst don't you guys agree?
            i like the guy.he can be hilarious.
            he reminds me of curly from the three stooges.
            he puts down his britt fighters too.
            i find his accent easier to understand then most britts because he uses his hands when he talks.

Comment

Bunce is just Bunce loud and oppionated! I like him, he is much better when he has a guy he respects on with him like Paul Dempsey as apposed to those piss ants he normally works alongside!

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                I was watching his show on setanta and this man dislikes American boxers! does anyone else see this? he was rudely interviewing kelly pavlik and then keeps taking shots at american fighters saying they are spoiled, they do not wanna fight just get paid.

but he should keep his bias a bit low key if he wants to be taken serious as a boxing analyst don't you guys agree?
                well, american fighters are spoiled and just wanna get paid, but that's why british fighters come to america.

Comment

Working...
                X