that Hearns right hand was putting light heavyweights to sleep

Comment

Hearns right hand is better but Tito had power in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Hearns right hand is better but Tito had power in both hands
        Hearns had power in both hands also.

Comment

I'm biased, Hearns is my favorite fighter of all time. What an unbelievable freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
            Not only that, but the physical characteristics of Hearns, I think, would pose problems for Trinidad. Trinidad never had to face a lanky welterweight like Hearns. The only welter he faced who was bigger than him was Hugo Pineda and that guy was not world class level, let alone Hearns level.

Trinidad had very good boxing early on in his career but then left that behind and only wanted KO's and that hurt him against bigger fighters. Trinidad was never knocked out cold, so I say he has a chance of making to the end. Trinidad made me a boxing fan but I have to tell it like I see it and I see Hearns winning a clear UD or getting a late TKO.
            Maurice Blocker was tall and lanky but he was in at the end of his career

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Hearns straight right was longer, faster, and I would say more powerful... I've seen Tito starch guys out, but I've never seen him starch someone with Duran's chin, as u stated
              Trinidad vs Yori Boy comes close.

Might have to lean towards Hearns right though. Nasty!

Comment

Prime Tito is P4P the hardest puncher I've ever seen.

Even knockout power like Julian Jackson, Gman, etc wasn't as sadistic as how Trinidad's punches snapped and you could see how damaging they were. He wasn't exactly fighting stiffs.............so I mean imagine what he would have done to actual lesser opposition. LOL.

I always thought he loaded his gloves though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Prime Tito is P4P the hardest puncher I've ever seen.

Even knockout power like Julian Jackson, Gman, etc wasn't as sadistic as how Trinidad's punches snapped and you could see how damaging they were. He wasn't exactly fighting stiffs.............so I mean imagine what he would have done to actual lesser opposition. LOL.

I always thought he loaded his gloves though.
                  I don't know if he loaded his gloves but it was proven the he rapped his hands different then other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that Hearns right hand was putting light heavyweights to sleep
                    And cruiserweights.

Comment

Hearns IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X