No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt is a Little Confused By Bradley-Peterson Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holt is a Little Confused By Bradley-Peterson Rematch

Kendall Holt has nothing against Timothy Bradley or Lamont Peterson.

The former WBO junior welterweight champion is a little confused, however, by the tentative scheduling of their 12-round rematch. Representatives for Bradley (29-0, 12 KOs, 1 NC), of Indio, Calif., and Peterson (30-1-1, 15 KOs), of Washington, D.C., were finalizing contractual terms Thursday night for a Dec. 15 fight at Marlins Park in Miami.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm confused too.... But I don't want to see him rematch Holt either

Comment

I can see why Holt would be confused. He gave Bradley a tougher time than Pete did.

Comment

So is the entire world.

Comment

Kendall Holt LOL.. what ever happen to the boy......you've pretty much been forgotten since your losses to Danny and Kaizer, good try tho...

Comment

I'm not confused

Bradley, Peterson and Holt, all suck.

Comment

Holt could have got him but let him off the hook. He can only blame himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Holt could have got him but let him off the hook. He can only blame himself.
                Exactly.

Holt has/had a lot of the tools needed to be a top fighter, but against Bradley he just didn't seem to want the win as much as Tim did.

Comment

Peterson got a title at 140 and is easy to beat for Bradley. Nuff said.

Comment

Peterson cheated and lost to Khan

Peterson was given the title at 140. He actually lost to Khan by decision.
                    The scores were all wrong. Somehow boxing fanatics give Peterson credit.

Comment

Working...
                    X