No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Narvaez Plans To Defend Against Daniel Rosas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Narvaez Plans To Defend Against Daniel Rosas

WBO super flyweight champion Omar Narvaez (38-1, 20KOs) is now looking to defend his title against undefeated mandatory challenger Daniel "Bad Boy" Rosas (15-0-1, 10KOs) of Mexico. On December 15th, Narvaez dominated David Quijano of Puerto Rico over twelve rounds to retain his belt. It was Narvaez's 22nd consecutive title defense.

[Click Here To Read More]

*Yaaaaaaaaaaawwn*

Comment

Originally posted by Rajon34 View Post
      *Yaaaaaaaaaaawwn*
      HOLY CRAP! I was going to say the same thing.

Comment

Rosas Will be destroyed.

Comment

Rosas is Narvaez's mandatory, so not sure why he wouldn't accept the fight. Narvaez is going on 38 and has been a belt holder for a decade. He's a talented fighter but one of these young contenders he's been fighting is going to knock him off.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
            Rosas is Narvaez's mandatory, so not sure why he wouldn't accept the fight. Narvaez is going on 38 and has been a belt holder for a decade. He's a talented fighter but one of these young contenders he's been fighting is going to knock him off.
            I don't think it will be Rosas tho, he has too many flaws in his game to bother Narvaez.

I think Seda Jr. would beat him in a rematch tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
              I don't think it will be Rosas tho, he has too many flaws in his game to bother Narvaez.

I think Seda Jr. would beat him in a rematch tbh.
              Could be. I think I scored the first fight 115-113 o 116-112 Narvaez but Seda gave him his toughest fight in many years. However, I think Seda's fights since then have been at 118 or 122.

Comment

Working...
              X