No announcement yet.

Shame On You Ricky Burns !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame On You Ricky Burns !

He has a career best performance against Martinez and then fights 3 bums in Evensen, Lareya and Cook. Then a fight with Adrian Broner is on the cards and he ducks out of it !!

This is absolutley shocking as far as im concerned, he should take a leaf out of Carl Froch's book !

couldnt agree more with you hitmanay, burns gt alot of props after his win against rocky, but since then as you say, hes been fighting absolute bums, to say those fights were world title fights is a farce.

katsidis will KTFO burns

Comment

Broner would be a good fight but i'm actually up for watching him fight Michael Katsidis even more.

Bring on Katsidis vs Burns!

Comment

Katsidis is gonna KO Burns inside 5 rounds

Comment

Think it's as straight forward as that? Whenever I've seen Burns interviewed he emphasizes his frustration with the quality of his opponents since he won the strap, and his desire to fight the best in the division.

Is it a money thing or has he outright said he doesn't want the fight?

Comment

Burns has struggled with making super feather for a few fights and he moves up in weight to get a bigger pay day, fair play to him.

Comment

Burns seems like a nice fella but this is the clearest duck ive ever seen,at least have the decency to not let on you were actually goin to fight broner in the first place.....This really got under my skin i genuinely hope kats breaks him in 2

Comment

More than likely Frank Warren's doing. He wont be making much money if one of his biggest fighters gets beat by an unknown prospect.

Comment

Evensen is a future ATG. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    More than likely Frank Warren's doing. He wont be making much money if one of his biggest fighters gets beat by an unknown prospect.
                    no, it wasnt warren. he tried in good faith to make the fight. its burns who ran away with his trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X