Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    I need to look in the mirror, yet you are the one who posts about the guy you supposedly hate?

Okay w.e you win. flom0
    Hate? No .... I just discuss.

I can be critical on both but the one who has disappointed me the most has been Floyd.

Manny is now calling Floyd out on ESPN. It's all there for all to see. Can't say that Floyd is not aware as his team responded soon after with more back-peddling followed by some heavy duty damage control by Floyd's fans.

It's like a cult, you will have a very hard time realizing what's going on as you are too engulfed into your fanfare of Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Hate? No .... I just discuss.

I can be critical on both but the one who has disappointed me the most has been Floyd.

Manny is now calling Floyd out on ESPN. It's all there for all to see. Can't say that Floyd is not aware as his team responded soon after with more back-peddling followed by some heavy duty damage control by Floyd's fans.

It's like a cult, you will have a very hard time realizing what's going on as you are too engulfed into your fanfare of Floyd.
      Says the guy who can't stop posting about him...durrrrrrrp

Dude I already said you win...flom0

Comment

Well then strap on that turban buddy, you are a floooooooooooomoooooo
        Desperation thy name is Floyd... Really that's all you got??

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          That was funny!

Mayweather is the best track star we got ... Floyd should be wearing Adidas all day long as he is the best track star we got ... fight the Mother F$cKr Bruce Lee (Manny).

Manny don't give a F$cK, he will fight anybody ... he wants to finish it fast so he can go sing!

lol!
          it's funny especially they show Manny singing after that comments! ahahaha

Comment

Says the guy who can't stop posting about him...durrrrrrrp

Dude I already said you win...flom0
            Who cares who posts about who and how many times .... like I said before, I'm not counting .... but it's funny that you guys keep on bringing up that aspect yet you guys post about them two as well .... and as I mentioned before, some of you way more than me.

..... I win? Cool .... where do I go pick up my trophy?

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
              it's funny especially they show Manny singing after that comments! ahahaha
              Yes, they did that well .... I showed my wife too and she cracked up big time.

Comment

• The news broke today that Bob Arum has already selected the date of Manny Pacquaio's next fight - April 20, 2013. Last November when Mayweather said he was planning to return on May 5 and wanted to fight Pacquaio, Arum said that you do not negotiate a fight by picking the date in advance. Now, he is doing the same thing with Pac. It should now be obvious, even to the Pac worshippers, that that Arum has no intention of making a Pac/Mayweather fight, in spite of the fact that he throws out Mayweather's name as Pac's potential next opponent every time he promotes a fight.

Pac's opponent on April 6 will likely be the loser of Bradley/Peterson. After that fight, he will fight the winner of Bradley/Peterson or a fifth fight with Marquez and then retire with all the Pac worshippers still claiming that Floyd Mayweather is ducking Pacquaio. With this announcement, only an idiot would deny the fact that Bob Arum (and not the fighters themselves) is the one keeping a Mayweather/Pac fight from occurring. Unfortunately, there are a lot of idiots posting on this site.

Comment

• 50 cent's attempt to make the fight happen was a last ditch effort. Floyd didn't show any interest in it. Meaning, everyone should now move on and forget about the fight. If Floyd's own friend can't make the fight happen, you gotta be so stupid to expect Arum can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    50 cent's attempt to make the fight happen was a last ditch effort. Floyd didn't show any interest in it. Meaning, everyone should now move on and forget about the fight. If Floyd's own friend can't make the fight happen, you gotta be so stupid to expect Arum can.
                    Got that right. Big James 10 won't get it. He is in flowmo wonderland with Floyd hehe! He is one of those prophets who preaches the coming of Floyd will be soon when the world has turned up side down lol

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      The news broke today that Bob Arum has already selected the date of Manny Pacquaio's next fight - April 20, 2013. Last November when Mayweather said he was planning to return on May 5 and wanted to fight Pacquaio, Arum said that you do not negotiate a fight by picking the date in advance. Now, he is doing the same thing with Pac. It should now be obvious, even to the Pac worshippers, that that Arum has no intention of making a Pac/Mayweather fight, in spite of the fact that he throws out Mayweather's name as Pac's potential next opponent every time he promotes a fight.

Pac's opponent on April 6 will likely be the loser of Bradley/Peterson. After that fight, he will fight the winner of Bradley/Peterson or a fifth fight with Marquez and then retire with all the Pac worshippers still claiming that Floyd Mayweather is ducking Pacquaio. With this announcement, only an idiot would deny the fact that Bob Arum (and not the fighters themselves) is the one keeping a Mayweather/Pac fight from occurring. Unfortunately, there are a lot of idiots posting on this site.
                      This is old news. Manny has an election in May so they are doing it before that.

Floyd fans expect Manny to fight a week or so before the elections?

What's the big deal? Floyd has got April all booked up for his extended vacation?

Comment

Working...
                      X