No announcement yet.

I Just Saw Capt America Movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Saw Capt America Movie

it was just disgusting. they had to roid up a skinny dude just to have a savior. LMFAO!!!!!!! they had to go cheating cuz they can never beat another country. even with all the guns and soldiers they have.

i mean seriously how terrible was that capt america story?

I just saw it also. I thought it was a good story. The story had a lot of patriotism and fighting against the odds. The moral of the story is regardless of your size shape or colour, what makes you a man or hero is your personality traits.

I thought thor was better but the film was a good action film.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
      I just saw it also. I thought it was a good story. The story had a lot of patriotism and fighting against the odds. The moral of the story is regardless of your size shape or colour, what makes you a man or hero is your personality traits.

I thought thor was better but the film was a good action film.
      yeah i get ur point but still he got roided up just so he can fight. i thought that he was going to get trained well, learn well and use all the things he learned so he can defeat the enemies. thats fighting against the odds when no one believed you can achieved. but he didn't achieved he had himself roided up.

for example

iron man + rich and very smart he built his own weapon = all skills

batman + rich, intelligent, studied different art of fighting, law well connected = all skills

see what i mean? although i know he's been trying so hard to serve his country but all that tryna learn all went aside cuz he chose the easy way. yeah he was a good kid but still.

Comment

Not the best Marvel movie. I think they were just getting people familiar with the character before the avengers joint comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
          yeah i get ur point but still he got roided up just so he can fight. i thought that he was going to get trained well, learn well and use all the things he learned so he can defeat the enemies. thats fighting against the odds when no one believed you can achieved. but he didn't achieved he had himself roided up.

for example

iron man + rich and very smart he built his own weapon = all skills

batman + rich, intelligent, studied different art of fighting, law well connected = all skills

see what i mean? although i know he's been trying so hard to serve his country but all that tryna learn all went aside cuz he chose the easy way. yeah he was a good kid but still.
          Everybody knows that a superhero needs to have muscles. Of course in real life, heroes are all shapes and sizes but on the big screen the bigger you are the better....like thor. 6'5 and ****ing built like a ****ing truck (which is why im going to the gym more)

That's the way it has always been. It's like the smart bad nerd in captain america had an egg head and glasses. It's because if he was handsome then nobody would believe he would be smart.

It's just all movie stereotypes tbh. In real life, most people don't believe that **** but it's a fantasy world in the movies and i like it that way ^_^

Another common theme is that all the love interests in these superhero movies are normally very attractive. Loved her accent in the movie. I'm from england and the posher the accent the better up to a point ^_-

Comment

i thought that he was going to get trained well, learn well and use all the things he learned so he can defeat the enemies. thats fighting against the odds when no one believed you can achieved. but he didn't achieved he had himself roided up.
            Wtf lmao
            You really thought that?
            Did you not know the story of captain america before watching the film?

Comment

I swear some people need to read comics before they make themselves look foolish. It's called fiction for a reason. Smh..

Comment

i liked all marvel movies, this one not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                  Everybody knows that a superhero needs to have muscles. Of course in real life, heroes are all shapes and sizes but on the big screen the bigger you are the better....like thor. 6'5 and ****ing built like a ****ing truck (which is why im going to the gym more)

That's the way it has always been. It's like the smart bad nerd in captain america had an egg head and glasses. It's because if he was handsome then nobody would believe he would be smart.

It's just all movie stereotypes tbh. In real life, most people don't believe that **** but it's a fantasy world in the movies and i like it that way ^_^

Another common theme is that all the love interests in these superhero movies are normally very attractive. Loved her accent in the movie. I'm from england and the posher the accent the better up to a point ^_-
                  bro first of all Thor is not from earth so he has that excuse to be supa dupa strong and buff and shiet. second ordinary people can be super heroes too just by skills. that's the reason why i gave u batman and ironman right?

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  Wtf lmao
                  You really thought that?
                  Did you not know the story of captain america before watching the film?
                  never paid too much attention to him. im glad i didn't since his just some loser who got roided up just to look good, fight and say hey "im capt america i can save the world now." "now give me some of them roids"

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                  I swear some people need to read comics before they make themselves look foolish. It's called fiction for a reason. Smh..
                  for fawks sake just accept the fact that the loser who was suppose to represnt america was roided up. this is just fiction but u seem to be so butt hurt with what they put in as a face of america. a loser who got roided up to so he can just kick azz.

Comment

bro first of all Thor is not from earth so he has that excuse to be supa dupa strong and buff and shiet. second ordinary people can be super heroes too just by skills. that's the reason why i gave u batman and ironman right?

never paid too much attention to him. im glad i didn't since his just some loser who got roided up just to look good, fight and say hey "im capt america i can save the world now." "now give me some of them roids"

for fawks sake just accept the fact that the loser who was suppose to represnt america was roided up. this is just fiction but u seem to be so butt hurt with what they put in as a face of america. a loser who got roided up to so he can just kick azz.

Firstly, i didn't realise you had a close encounter with aliens irl because apparantly only aliens can be super strong and buff!

Secondly, i never said ordinary people cannot be superheroes. You should read my post again in it's entirety.

You said ironman and batman are ordinary people that are enhanced by technology.
                    I only said that the general consensus in hollywood is that superheroes should have big muscles. Batman and Captain america have big muscles and even Ironman's suit is seriously ripped.
                    My entire post was referring to hollywood's need for stereotypes of big strong masculine men as leaders/superheroes. That's the way hollywood works. Stereotypes of nerds and jocks coupled with very attractive women as leading ladies.
                    Last edited by Xercen; 10-15-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X