Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pureboxer made a thread about Ronnie being Biased but is he unbiased???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post

You seem upset.
    nope im enjoying this shiet.. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      you figure it out yet???

get back to me when you do?

....it's ok....i'll wait.
      so u think he is not BIASED against PAC??? answer me please..

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post

he is clearly bias in Floyd Mayweather's favour......that's not my point i am making..........keep thinking kid.....you may get there eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          He Doesnt need to. He is just a random poster, in the other hand Ronnie"The Sri Lankan Nuthugger"Nathanielz is a reporter who writes for the biggest boxing website in the world. He needs to be objective in his articles!!
          I guess common sense dont get replies in here!

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            he is clearly bias in Floyd Mayweather's favour......that's not my point i am making..........keep thinking kid.....you may get there eventually.
            so he is not a hypocrite??/

Comment

lol, ok ill try to explain. ronnie is a journalist. he's supposed to tell news unbiasedly or at least not make his bias so apparent. its an art form amoung journalists actually. he's just blatanly biased. the fact is almost no1 who posts on this site likes his articles because they are so biased.

on the other hand, we have pure boxer. he posts on a foums where nearly everyone is biased and the idea is to let other ppl with a similar hobby/pastime/interest post their ideas/beliefs on that subject whether they are biased or not. it really isnt that hard to understand.

Comment

i know ur point man im just comparing his views on what is being biased and Unbiased.. doesnt have to be a MOD a simple poster or even the president.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  lol, ok ill try to explain. ronnie is a journalist. he's supposed to tell news unbiasedly or at least not make his bias so apparent. its an art form amoung journalists actually. he's just blatanly biased. the fact is almost no1 who posts on this site likes his articles because they are so biased.

on the other hand, we have pure boxer. he posts on a foums where nearly everyone is biased and the idea is to let other ppl with a similar hobby/pastime/interest post their ideas/beliefs on that subject whether they are biased or not. it really isnt that hard to understand.
                  i know i know... but there is a difference between a person looking at others mistakes but he himself is doing those mistakes.. cmon its really simple..

Comment

i know i know... but there is a difference between a person looking at others mistakes but he himself is doing those mistakes.. cmon its really simple..
                    the difference is bias is not a mistake for pure boxer, it isnt for most humans in this world. we are all biased in one way or another. but journalists are supposed to assume the guise of being unbiased, unlesss they are writing opinion pieces, which ronnie doesnt really write.

Comment

Hey champ, thanks for pointing out that he's no pinoy. Green K to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X