No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
    Can say that about any show, Netflix has stole many days of my life watching TV show binges.
    True, but shows like Breaking Bad and The Sopranos really didn't get hurt if you watched them week to week because they were of the highest quality. The Walking Dead has many flaws that are exacerbated when watching the show on a weekly basis because all the viewers think about is that nothing happened. Watching the 2nd and 3rd season of the show recently on Netflix minimizes the negatives of this show a bit.

Comment

• i just wish they toned down a lot of ridiculousness this season, SAMCRO starting to bore me
      and i need something to fill the void left by Breaking Bad

speaking of BrBad, someone recommended me Rectify, it's about the same character who starts to "break bad" after he's been released from prison after 20 years in death row

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        after a crappy first episode, i actually think Sons is picking up steam...did you see Tuesday's episode?
        I have watched up to Ep 3 for this season.. first 2 were boring.. But..

SPOILERS:

the last one i watched were the marshal kills a prozzie and Jax gives up Tig and it looks like the latino guy is gonna be set up..

So yeah last episode was a return to form..

I dunno i hate watching shows through the laptop.. like someone said watching them all in 1 go is so much better..

Its annoying the UK netflix doesn't have all the shows the US one appears to have.. there certainly is no Walking dead on our one

Comment

• this show is kinda wack tbh, it's slow, kinda boring and the acting sucks

Comment

• Disappointing season premiere.

Comment

• when merle died, walking dead died.

Comment

• The best they could do was swine flu. I'm supposed to get excited for the season because of swine flu?

This has filler season written all over it.

Comment

• I thought Kyle Gallner had some potential. Looks like he was just there for one episode. He was in Smallville as a kid version of Flash. TWD killed him off quickly.

Comment

• Anybody notice that zombie at the fence yelling at Rick? That zombie was an assh0le being all loud and ****.

New hot babe alert.

Was disappointed they didn't show a zombie pig.

That weird crazy chick in the woods was creepy. Of course you don't trust her. But she decides to off herself right then and there all of a sudden? Just seemed random.

Rick's kid is older but still annoying.

Decided end of last season to stop watching but was bored so I watched tonight. Not invested in characters as much anymore so it doesn't hold that much weight with me who dies next. I suppose Darryl dying would suck, but that's about it.

Watching the preview of the season during end credits, it's like all those scenes should be one episode, but they always stretch everything too thin. Also, they keep using the same reveal shot it seems, where the camera pulls away and you see an army of zombies just around the corner (or on the roof, in this case) out of their sight.

Comment

• At least -Kev- is back.

Comment

Working...
                      X