Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Canelos sparring partners be in preparation for Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will Canelos sparring partners be in preparation for Trout?

Just curious because IMO if Canelo has a chance in this fight itll come down to preparing for Trouts style and he'll need some excellant preparation.

Don't know but if I was him I'd try get hold of Erislandy Lara

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Don't know but if I was him I'd try get hold of Erislandy Lara
      I was thinking about Demitrus Andrade too since he's a southpaw also.
      Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 03-01-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Lara would be good.He is a sparring partner and just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

some soufpaws. slick ones.

i could see sechew powell or corey spinks getting a call

what else would those two be up to? nobody wants to see them fight

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            I was thinking about Demitrus Andrade too since he's a southpaw also.

that's a real good nod! that's good work for both guys. canelo would be able to work on his craft and prepare for the lara fight, and boo boo would be forced to fight the hard rounds that he needs to help him grow up professionally.

boo boo is a big kid. he's got long arms and he's tall, and he's got one of those builds that looks like it's going to eventually fill out.

i can see andrade doing well with the larger gloves and head gear, but if they were to fight in the pros at this stage the poor kid would get flattened. canelo would body him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              that's a real good nod! that's good work for both guys. canelo would be able to work on his craft and prepare for the lara fight, and boo boo would be forced to fight the hard rounds that he needs to help him grow up professionally.

boo boo is a big kid. he's got long arms and he's tall, and he's got one of those builds that looks like it's going to eventually fill out.

i can see andrade doing well with the larger gloves and head gear, but if they were to fight in the pros at this stage the poor kid would get flattened. canelo would body him.
              Lara and Spinks would be best. Chad Dawson is another possibility if he wants to also prepare for unexpected strength that Trout brings.

Comment

Lara wouldn't comply, that's a future possibility, I'd go with Quintana.

Comment

Kassim Ouma

Comment

Originally posted by JuanRakan View Post
                    Lara and Spinks would be best. Chad Dawson is another possibility if he wants to also prepare for unexpected strength that Trout brings.

chad is HUGE, lol.

canelo's a beast, and dawson is a pretty tame guy. it might be good work, but i don't think it would ever happen.

said ouali was another guy who popped to mind. i'm just going through the southpaw gatekeepers of that size, essentially, canelo would have a guy of nearly identical dimensions with trout on which to pound. canelo would body poor ouali.

Comment

Working...
                    X