Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Raymundo Beltran Tops Ji-Hoon Kim; Both Fighters Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Raymundo Beltran Tops Ji-Hoon Kim; Both Fighters Dropped

By Jake Donovan - With boxing cards in town in Las Vegas on three consecutive nights, every fighter involved is best served to do something spectacular to make sure to still stand out by the end of the weekend.

Raymundo Beltran and Ji-Hoon Kim certainly got the memo. Both fighters immediate cut tto the chase in their main event Thursday evening in a special edition of ESPN2’s boxing series. An opening round that saw both fighters hit the deck set the tone for an entertaining slugfest, eventually won by .

Scores were in their lightweight contest. [Click Here To Read More]

Ji-Hoon Kim showed a lot of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Ji-Hoon Kim showed a lot of heart.
      As tough as they come.

Comment

Kim was robbed

Comment

Amazing fight.......

Comment

Why was Atlas saying over and over again that Kim should be forced to take a break and get a cat scan???? Other than listening to Teddy's nonsense I thought that it was actually a pretty entertaining fight. As far as Atlas is concerned I guess he has gone from the bizarre comments like taking people into bad neighborhoods to now thinking he has to tell a commission how to do their job.

Comment

kim showed what it is to be a boxer, tons of heart. good win for Beltran hopefully he gets a bigger fight here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Why was Atlas saying over and over again that Kim should be forced to take a break and get a cat scan???? Other than listening to Teddy's nonsense I thought that it was actually a pretty entertaining fight. As far as Atlas is concerned I guess he has gone from the bizarre comments like taking people into bad neighborhoods to now thinking he has to tell a commission how to do their job.
                He was only looking out for kim, he took a beating and should take a break

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
                  He was only looking out for kim, he took a beating and should take a break
                  I have seen plenty worse as I am sure we all have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
                    kim showed what it is to be a boxer, tons of heart. good win for Beltran hopefully he gets a bigger fight here soon.
                    Kim showed what it is to be a warrior. Sadly, he knows next to nothing about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X