No announcement yet.

Pacquaio's Loss was bad for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laudium View Post
    Its wierd, Pacquaio getting KO'd the way he did kinda took the excitement out of boxing a little. I wonder......if Floyd loses to whomever, will that be good or bad for boxing.

Maybe Im not a true fight fan, but I have no fights to look forward to, shed some light and tell me what fights should be good. Im losing interest in Boxing, HELP.
    Well yeah, if Pac was the only fighter you know of then you aren't a true fight fan. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Bunch of hypocrites on this thread
      Couldn't agree more. Obviously the thread starter is a Pac fan. Dude is asking for suggestion to keep his fire/interest in boxing and hater tells him to get lost. And you wonder why boxing is losing fans. This thread starting to look like a Pac Floyd hate thread. This is ridiculous.

Comment

I don't think it was bad for boxing, If anything it was good for boxing.
        Bevor Marquez knocked his ass out, wanna be experts were saying Pac is the best ever etc. We also saw why Arum always did his best to avoid a fight with Mayweather, Floyd would make him look like a nobody in the ring.
        Marquez deserves respect for that win, but instead he gets hated by the biased hbo crew.

Comment

Pacquaio rather get knock out by Marquez knowing both these cowards are on roids just to avoid going against the #1 p4p Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            This is why I'm glad Pacquiao lost the way he did, leave and never come back.
            This!.... Gtfo and don't let the door hit you on your way out... I'm glad he got knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
              This!.... Gtfo and don't let the door hit you on your way out... I'm glad he got knocked out
              Originally posted by That View Post
              Pacquaio rather get knock out by Marquez knowing both these cowards are on roids just to avoid going against the #1 p4p Floyd Mayweather.
              Look two but hurt alts. :WORD: heheheheheeeeeee remember this ?

Comment

Working...
              X