No announcement yet.

Showdown between brandon rios and josesito lopez @ 140lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good and even fight here.

I think Lopez could shock the world again in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGuerreroMax View Post
      This fight sounds like a hit especially since Rios and ORTIZ have had a long road of disaster. So what is your take on this guys because I really think that fight would be very nice. Plus we know Lopez can take hits. Would be nice to know where Rios strength stands out compared to other strong hitters at the 147lbs division.
      Good fight. Green K

But the promoter rift stops it.

Comment

I agree with the common sentiment here. Great matchup, but probably not going to happen.

Comment

Riho is a clown but good fight

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            He beats Bradley easily

yay/nay ?
            I don't think so,but I know you do...Paulie M can beat Bradley and so can anybody else from 140lb to 147lb...I know what ya believe..Don't worry I'll keep taking your points...

Comment

Man I guess both fights won't happen Vargas is now with Top Rank too...

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                Top Rank/Golden Boy

Bob will never let it happen
                They are both with Top Rank

Comment

I thought Joseito Lopez was promoted by Goossen?

Comment

I would watch it for sure. I got Lopez, maybe late stoppage? He has more tools than Rios & doesn't have to be inside all the time.

Comment

I think the Rios that beat Acosta would have a good chance to beat Lopez. I don't trust Rios anymore. His heart doesn't seem to be in his training. His best days may be behind him at the young age of 26. If I see him fight the way he used to I'll have some faith in him again. Lopez seems 100% dedicated to boxing. I would pick him to KO Rios even if it took lots of flush shots to do it. Rios was very easy to hit even on his best day. If Lopez did not get the KO he would still win.

Comment

Working...
                      X