Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught My Sis-in-Law Cheating On My Brother!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
    How big was his penis?
    Lmao...Dj, you walked into that with your mouth open...

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Lmao...Dj, you walked into that with your mouth open...
      Wouldn't be the first time I walked into something with my mouth open.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        ****ed up ****.

Thought i'd go down to his and chill out before I left for work. I have a spare key and its not out of the ordinary for me to just turn up and make my own way in. We both cool like that. Anyways, I go in and make my way upstairs to the loo. I hear some sexage going on so im like, shiz my bro is doing his thing. As im walking downstairs to leave them to it, I hear a mans voice which was defo not my bro.

I walk back up, enter the room and BOOM, catch that b!tch ****ing the neighbour. I flipped, started stomping him out. Luckily he got away.

Called my bro and it seriously broke my heart telling him. He loves her so much. ****ed up ****, man. Still can't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          rofl so hes snitchin telling his brother that his girl is cheating?

Comment

was there any signs or things she did that you saw that made her untrustable?

Comment

Sounds like somebody wasnt handling their business in the bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                Facepalm

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  damm thats some harsh ****,something like that happened to me once,my boy gave me keys to his flat to grab some money from the kitchen he owed me.i was supposed to go around straight away but i got pulled by the police and they done a full search on my motor,half hour went by,they let me go and i went around around opened the door and walked towards the kitchen and on my left side there she was getting banged 3 oclock in the afternoon.......for a second i paused and thought it was my mate banging his chick but the dude just looked at me and laughed like i was some fool...
                  i lost it, walked in and booted his girl and stamped on the boys face,the cheeky slag tried grabbing me to stop me hitting her bit on the side,the boy ran off and i rang my mate and told him what happened while she was screaming in my ear,he came home and i walked out,it didnt end pretty

cant trust any slags simple as that

Same here, man. I have a hard time of fully committing to a serious long lasting relationship for those same obvious reasons that most of you listed above. I'm not ashamed to admit that i have trust issues with women. It's hard to accept that the person that you give your whole body and soul to for the rest of your life would cheat behind your back and then lie right to your face in the process without any remorse.

Comment

Where is Dj Emz? Is he Spaniard?

Comment

Just do the single right thing and pimp her filfy azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X