Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think there should be a problem with this fight but, and its a big but, if arum has no intention of making a mayweather fight, then this fight deserves all the criticism in the world. just like if floyd had no intention of fighting manny and instead goes into a fight with khan, he deserves all the criticism as well. its simple to understand to those who are unbiased to get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      guess that means pac vs. bradley is next. if it cant be made? trust me someone will find a reason why it cant be made. arum always does this, plan fights before even trying to make the mayweather fight. its not a coincidence.
      Yeah, basically. At least Bradley is a good fight for once.

Comment

After he ducked Khan I don't wanna see this fight.

Comment

Arum already doing his ****, like I predicted. I'm expecting pac bradley announcment soon.

Comment

what a joke...

Comment

I am keeping my fingers crossed that PAC-PBF will be made by next year, this fight could happen after that...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                I am keeping my fingers crossed that PAC-PBF will be made by next year, this fight could happen after that...
                now thats wat everyone shld be sayin

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  now thats wat everyone shld be sayin
                  It's not going to happen, and I don't care anymore. My interest for Pacquiao vs. Mayweather is almost completely gone, and if it isn't their next fight then it will be completely gone.

It will go from a great battle between the two best fighters since Roy was prime to a fight between two guys who are past it.

Comment

this would be a good alternative fight if pac can't get may. i mean bradley is younger, undefeated, and is a more accomplished fighter than someone like ortiz...

Comment

• It it actually Pac/Bradley is next watch Top Rank sell it like it is the most dangerous opponent that Pac has ever faced and the *******s will eat it all up

Comment

Working...
                      X