Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz will emerge as the best 140 Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz will emerge as the best 140 Fighter!

mark my words....
    VICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by smoothvega View Post
    mark my words....
    VICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's got a lot to prove the next time the going gets rough.

And believe me. Guys are gonna test his fortitude when he gets back in with the champs.

Comment

i believe he will prevail... he would've beat maidana had he stayed on him

Comment

He's probably better than Maidana but I don't think he's more talented than the other 3 guys. Ortiz is good no doubt, just so happens he is in an amazing division.

Comment

I think Ortiz showed heart in the Maidana fight by choosing to brawl with a guy he could have easily outboxed. It turns out that was a stupid mistake and I dont expect him to make it again. I think hes the future of 140 also.

Comment

this guy doesnt even car about ortiz, he is slyly advertsing his music video, i wouldnt waste my time, people on here only like justin beber and lil wayne, but seriously ur track aint half bad, better than i thought it would be

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              I think Ortiz showed heart in the Maidana fight by choosing to brawl with a guy he could have easily outboxed. It turns out that was a stupid mistake and I dont expect him to make it again. I think hes the future of 140 also.
              agreed... that's so real man...
              i'm telling you he has a superstar appeal to him...

he is the next de la hoya...

Comment

Victor Ortiz needs to get his nuts back from Maidana before he tries to call himself the best anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
                  this guy doesnt even car about ortiz, he is slyly advertsing his music video, i wouldnt waste my time, people on here only like justin beber and lil wayne, but seriously ur track aint half bad, better than i thought it would be
                  nah man i am a hardcore boxing fan bro... i am a big fan of victor ortiz... i think he is the future and i can't wait for him to get in with khan...

thanks on the track.. been doing it all my life... got a lot of good friends within boxing too

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    He's probably better than Maidana but I don't think he's more talented than the other 3 guys. Ortiz is good no doubt, just so happens he is in an amazing division.
                    i personally think he is the most physically talented fighter at 140. it wouldnt surprise me if, in the end, he turned out to be the cream of the division. he just has to keep improving, keep his head on straight and remember to fight intelligently.

Comment

Working...
                    X