Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just dawned on me. Cotto overtrained for the Packy fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
    This is why he looked weak in the fight. (Aside from being weight drained from the ***** weight)

And I'm sure this was the whole point for the ***** weight to begin with. To force Cotto to overtrain and leave it in the gym.

Which is precisely what happened. Cotto started training way too early just to make the weight and left all his fight in the gym.

This is also why he looked smaller than usual in the fight, had no punch resistance and fought like a bloody **** from the 6th round on.

***** weight fights make for ***** made fighters.

Happy thanksgiving!!!
    It just dawned on all of us, you are a dirty cnut.

Comment

there you go...now you've got Burner on your side....instant credibilty...congrats, ****

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        delete this alt...its utter ****
        You don't like Vicky? She's always at the Laker games...
        there you go...now you've got Burner on your side....instant credibilty...congrats, ****
        I know its an unholy alliance, but even *******s are right some of the time..

Comment

You don't like Vicky? She's always at the Laker games...

I know its an unholy alliance, but even *******s are right some of the time..

you want me to start bumping all of Burner's pre-fight predictions to debunk the 'some of the time' theory?

Comment

This is why he looked weak in the fight. (Aside from being weight drained from the ***** weight)

And I'm sure this was the whole point for the ***** weight to begin with. To force Cotto to overtrain and leave it in the gym.

Which is precisely what happened. Cotto started training way too early just to make the weight and left all his fight in the gym.

This is also why he looked smaller than usual in the fight, had no punch resistance and fought like a bloody **** from the 6th round on.

Happy thanksgiving!!!

I support your oppinion and i believe that`s part of the reason Cotto looked so flat.I said it numerous times that Pac has no Power at 147 and the reason he was able to hurt Cotto cause Cotto was`nt in his prime.And i also think Cotto was weight drained also cause he took some time off in that fight just like the ndou fight.Oscar himself said Pac does`nt hit hard.And you see he was`nt able to hurt Delahoya.Delahoya just decided to just quit.

The *******ations is now shivering Cause Floyd is not gonna go for the catchweight B*ll**** which is Pac`s team attempt to weight drain him.Pac is a fraud and will be exposed as such.

Comment

you want me to start bumping all of Burner's pre-fight predictions to debunk the 'some of the time' theory?
              Yeah. But not because I don't believe you.

Just do it for the lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                I support your oppinion and i believe that`s part of the reason Cotto looked so flat.I said it numerous times that Pac has no Power at 147 and the reason he was able to hurt Cotto cause Cotto was`nt in his prime.And i also think Cotto was weight drained also cause he took some time off in that fight just like the ndou fight.Oscar himself said Pac does`nt hit hard.And you see he was`nt able to hurt Delahoya.Delahoya just decided to just quit.

The *******ations is now shivering Cause Floyd is not gonna go for the catchweight B*ll**** which is Pac`s team attempt to weight drain him.Pac is a fraud and will be exposed as such.
                Man you already got red kayed for agreeing w/ me. What happened to freedom of expression?

Comment

Man you already got red kayed for agreeing w/ me. What happened to freedom of expression?

Well the truth to the red k givers is like Pac no longer allowing them to drink his sperm mixed with his piss,its the end of the world to them.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving!!!
                    Cotto went on the record more than once AFTER THE LOSS and said HE DID NOT OVERTRAIN.

Comment

Shut up fattie. Go eat leftovers and wack off to Kobe.
                      please don't confuse me with mak.

thank you. (grabs big bowl of stuffing and pops in kobe doin' work on dvd.)

Comment

Working...
                      X