No announcement yet.

Anyone live in NYC,?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    If Kev can survive there, I'm sure I'll cope.

But I'm not a poor person, so I'll be able to live in a nice part
    You wouldn't like where Kev lives. Crowded as fuck, no parking, buildings smell.

I think there are more Domincans in any 5 given apartment buildings in Northern Manhattan than there is in the Dominican Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      If Kev can survive there, I'm sure I'll cope.

But I'm not a poor person, so I'll be able to live in a nice part
      Kev lives in Washington Heights, not exactly the area for fresh white limey expats. NYC is great if you have money, otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You wouldn't like where Kev lives. Crowded as fuck, no parking, buildings smell.

I think there are more Domincans in any 5 given apartment buildings in Northern Manhattan than there is in the Dominican Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

False, you mean just those chillen on the stoops

Comment

You ain't seen New York til you rode the 125th Street Metro late night. Make sure you bring alot of spending money for this experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              False, you mean just those chillen on the stoops
              one thing about Washington Heights was the Chimichurri trucks no matter the time...delicious greasy ass food 24/7.

Comment

Things that suck about New York

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  one thing about Washington Heights was the Chimichurri trucks no matter the time...delicious greasy ass food 24/7.
                  Hell yea! I go there just for that, pastelitos FTW!!

Comment

Seirously though Hickey, I think English should be able to come over here and live as they please without getting VISAS, becoming legal permanent residents, and then eventually citizenship. . .

Your ancestors founded this country: The laws, infrastructure, buildings, etc. . .

All engineered, and created by English/Anglo-Saxon Europeans. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Seirously though Hickey, I think English should be able to come over here and live as they please without getting VISAS, becoming legal permanent residents, and then eventually citizenship. . .

Your ancestors founded this country: The laws, infrastructure, buildings, etc. . .

All engineered, and created by English/Anglo-Saxon Europeans. . .
                      I think English, Australians, Canadians, Americans should all be able to easily live/work in each others countries, but all would rather take in poor immigrants than people who would pretty much slot straight in

Comment

Working...
                      X