Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko's Surgery Cancel's Fight With Mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko's Surgery Cancel's Fight With Mormeck

According to Berndt Boente, manager of the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir's fight versus former cruiserweight king Jean-Mark Mormeck, which was scheduled to take place this coming Saturday night in Germany, is now off.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wlad needed more time to prepare, he knew Mormeck would crush his glass jaw. What a great fight this would have been.

Comment

It's official! Wlad ducked Mormeck!!

Comment

You still don't get the full picture of this:

DOCTOR Vitali Klitschko PLANTED the stone into Wlad's body so they would have a reason to DUCK Mormeck.

"A stone to hide the glass"

Comment

Wlad is negotiating with Haye for a rematch, so he did a 'chisora' and cancelled the french dude.

Comment

Wlad has cancelled three fights within a year, that's not good at all. You have to mind your health first though.

I really hope Wlad reschedules the fight, though. I was disappointed he didn't give Chisora his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Wlad has cancelled three fights within a year, that's not good at all. You have to mind your health first though.

I really hope Wlad reschedules the fight, though. I was disappointed he didn't give Chisora his shot.
              Interestingly, he had 58 pro fights from 1996 to late 2010 without ever needing to cancel or delay a fight because of injury.

I wonder if age and all those training camps, fights, and sparring may be causing his body to start to break down?

Comment

I understand kidney of the stones is a pain more than anything.

Comment

Them steroids are murder on the kidneys. What a twat.....he expects David Haye to fight with broken foot bones then he pulls out of fights like a Gutless Turd when the steroids make his kidneys tingle.

Comment

Thats just fine with me. Hope for a speedy recovery, and the Mormeck fight was just an irrelevant stay busy fight anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X