No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Worried: I'm Very Concerned With Cintron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Worried: I'm Very Concerned With Cintron

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya is very worried about Saul "Canelo" Alvarez's defense of the WBC 154-pound title, which takes place later tonight against former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron in Mexico City.

[Click Here To Read More]

they shouldnt compare the fights to the angulo and martinez fights because unlike now cintron still had it.

Comment

Alvarez will knock cintron out of the ring and win by KO.....

However, later when watched in super pac man slo-mo, we will have discovered that Cintron in fact didnt get knocked out the ring but that he dominated most every round and won by MD.
      Last edited by WESS; 11-26-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Oscar should be concerned this is the biggest fight of Alvarez career

Comment

Cintron isn't a joke, the dude can punch and I could see Canelo losing this one.

Comment

Cintron is definitely a threat and I have him winning tonight. BUT I am worried that he was paid by Golden Boy to throw the fight, just this gut feeling I got. We'll see.

Comment

I would be equally concerned if I was Canelo's promoter fighting a Cintron of 2007
              , but this is a Cintron of 2011, shot to pieces and I would be really, really surprised if he take the fight to Canelo and do some damage. I would really hope Cintron can pull it off but let's see what he can do..4 1/2 hrs left...

Comment

Cintron has a very good chance in winning so I hope Alvarez isn't sleeping on him.

Comment

Lets just hope Cintron doesn't do something stupid like fighting on the inside again. If he doesn't keep his distance, he's going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Alvarez will knock cintron out of the ring and win by KO.....

However, later when watched in super pac man slo-mo, we will have discovered that Cintron in fact didnt get knocked out the ring but that he dominated most every round and won by MD.
                    Hahaha, this post made my day lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X