No announcement yet.

Floyd: "you don't s*** about boxing!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: "you don't s*** about boxing!"

How many times has he actually said that? Everytime he gets interviewed some tough question thats all he ever says lol

you dont **** about boxing huh

Comment

i actually think larry merchant does know a lot about boxing. . . he's been around the sport for so long; it doesn't matter if he's never fought - he still knows the sport. sure, he's not gonna have that "inside the ring" knowledge, but he has an outside perspective which i think is just as important and critical as an "in the ring" perspective/knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
        How many times has he actually said that? Everytime he gets interviewed some tough question thats all he ever says lol
        If you notice, all the Floyd ball ticklers on here say the same thing!!!!

Comment

When has Larry ever shown a great deal of Boxing knowledge?

He's just there for his personality, and people like him because he dares to say things to prize fighters that will piss them off.

Comment

Did you hear Cortez say to fight on?

You dont know **** about boxing!

Did you feel like it was sportsmanlike behaviour?

YOU DON"T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING!!

Comment

Merchant doesn't know **** about boxing just like the Pac fans. Merchant only likes boxers that will get punched in the face and have no defense. If a boxer actually BOXES like he's supposed to then Merchant doesnt like him. He's biased as all hell especially against Mayweather.

Comment

My new favorite line. I'm going to scream it at all *******s in real life

Comment

Working...
                X