Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Warns Team Pacquiao: I'm a Monster in That Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Warns Team Pacquiao: I'm a Monster in That Ring!

Manny Pacquiao has dedicated his world title bout against Brandon Rios to the typhoon-ravaged people of the Philippines, declaring: "This fight is for you."

The Filipino great told a press conference ahead of his World Boxing Organisation welterweight title contest in Macau on Sunday that his thoughts were with his people as they attempt to recover from Typhoon Haiyan, which smashed into the Philippines on November 8.

"I'm doing my best to win this fight and give a good fight especially with what happened to my countrymen," said 'Pacman', who has held world titles in eight weight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just make sure if you're in trouble to have your corner throw in the towel.
    No sense in taking a career ending butt kicking when you're still young.

Comment

one thing about rios he really does love to be in that ring, but we'll see how much he loves being in there with pacman, should be good while it last

Comment

Rios career after this fight will never be the same like when Trinadad beat Vargas lol. In the words of Apollo Creed "It's over Rock" lol Rios is going to get destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          Just make sure if you're in trouble to have your corner throw in the towel.
          No sense in taking a career ending butt kicking when you're still young.
          That's the truth . Robert Garcia didn't seem to concerned about margorito's eye against cotto. But Garcia and rios are much closer.

Comment

Rios

The problem is Rios won't be able to find Pacquiao.

Comment

Rios will get demolished and probably never be the same

Comment

the real monster is the one not trying to convince people

Comment

the louder the bark, the smaller the dog.

Comment

Rios is no joke, but if Pacquiao shows he still has something left, there's absolutely no way Rios is winning this fight. Rios is the perfect style match up for Pacquiao, and if Rios wins, than unfortunately Pacquiao truly is done. It's kind of sad how this is a no win situation for Rios in a way. If Rios wins, everyone will say he beat a washed up Pacquiao. If he loses, than it's back to back losses for him & not good for his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X