Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody own a 3D TV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never was interested in 3d personally. Way back when HD came out it was a must have because it was a big step up in picture quality, 3d on the other hand was more of a gimmick than a step up like hd. Some may disagree but thats my opinion.
    Last edited by TBear; 02-21-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I never was interested in 3d personally. Way back when HD came out it was a must have because it was a big step up in picture quality, 3d on the other hand was more of a gimmick than a step up like hd. Some may disagree but thats my opinion.
      I agree
      in the store the sells man tried to push in on me (no ****) but I wasn't really falling for it (the 3D) that's why I decided to consult there professionals in Boxing Scene lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I agree
        in the store the sells man tried to push in on me (no ****) but I wasn't really falling for it (the 3D) that's why I decided to consult there professionals in Boxing Scene lol!
        I am sure there alot of guys that know alot more than me about TV's too. I wouldn't have minded a bit if I was corrected. I know alot about hooking them up and recording off them but the television itself is not my strong point.
        I do go all out though. I have directtv dvr in one room and two cable tv dvrs in other rooms. All hooked up to dvd recorders(all for boxing). I have three other rooms with HD tvs through cable as well.

Believe me if I felt 3D was something special though, I would have done a long time ago.

Comment

I have one but I never ever use the 3D function. I only got it because the TV itself was one of the highest rated.

It's one of those TV fads that quickly died out, I don't know anyone who uses the 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I am sure there alot of guys that know alot more than me about TV's too. I wouldn't have minded a bit if I was corrected. I know alot about hooking them up and recording off them but the television itself is not my strong point.
            I do go all out though. I have directtv dvr in one room and two cable tv dvrs in other rooms. All hooked up to dvd recorders(all for boxing). I have three other rooms with HD tvs through cable as well.

Believe me if I felt 3D was something special though, I would have done a long time ago.
            according to everyone 3D is basically not as great as it sounds so i'm gonna go with out it I'll save me $500 and get a nice stand to put it on, thanks for your input

Comment

I've had my 55 inch Sony LCD-LED tv for over a year now, I've probably watched 3D on it maybe a total of 10 times over the year. I don't use it all too often, but when I do, I'm very satisfied with the 3D effects. Prometheus on 3D is absolutely amazing. DREDD 3D as well.

Comment

I purchased a 3D led tv two years ago and the only time I've been impressed with it was when playing racing games on my ps3...tried playing black ops in 3D and it really frustrated the **** out of me

with the exception of LG I think, none of the major brands had 3D glasses available in their booths in this year's CES and many reporters have considered it a huge failure

Comment

Working...
                X