No announcement yet.

Latinos chasing blacks out of Compton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    I thought they were tough guys? Where are all these ultra thuggish alpha black gangs in Compton to stop this?
    the black gangs are still there.

it's black families moving out, it's just a shift in demographics.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      i started to write a response that was at least partially thought out but phuck it. why argue with a ******?
      Yeah I suppose you tried but the truth was distracting you too much so you just gave up.
      Lets face it, those pansies acting all hard with weapons yet they can't even throw a correct punch are being driven out. Where is dat thug life?

Comment

Yeah I suppose you tried but the truth was distracting you too much so you just gave up.
        Lets face it, those pansies acting all hard with weapons yet they can't even throw a correct punch are being driven out. Where is dat thug life?
        Perhaps you didn't see the part of the article where Mexicans/Latinos out number Blacks 66% to 33%.

Maybe you didn't see that it's families being targeted.

you're a slimy little weasel who probably hasn't read a book in his life.

Comment

Perhaps you didn't see the part of the article where Mexicans/Latinos out number Blacks 66% to 33%.

I didn't realise it was such a touchy subject for you Only a complete dumbass like you would look up to this scum.

So apparently the black gangs are still around yet they let this all happen. It's only a matter of time before they're targeted as well. But I say let them all kill eachother so the decent families of all sides can live there peacefully.

Comment

not really, it's just media/black civil rights group HYPE.

latino kills a black , it's racism/hate crime. black kills latino, no one says anything.

in truth it's just gang violence.

Comment

Up next is Paula Abdul dancing with a cartoon cat...Mexicans and Blacks not getting along in America? Holy ****, maybe Geraldo will unlock the secrets of King Tut's tomb or that fat girl from hairspray will get a talk show next week on boxingscene?

Comment

I didn't realise it was such a touchy subject for you Only a complete dumbass like you would look up to this scum.

So apparently the black gangs are still around yet they let this all happen. It's only a matter of time before they're targeted as well. But I say let them all kill eachother so the decent families of all sides can live there peacefully.
                it's not. ignorance is. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Up next is Paula Abdul dancing with a cartoon cat...Mexicans and Blacks not getting along in America? Holy ****, maybe Geraldo will unlock the secrets of King Tut's tomb or that fat girl from hairspray will get a talk show next week on boxingscene?

Whoa whoa whoa.....keep Ricky Lake out of this

Comment

When i use to live in so cal in the 90's my high school gave students a book to educate them on all the different types of gangs. I remember when the asians and mexicans were going at it in long beach i think it was trg's vs east side longos they were killing innocent people just because of their race they didn't have anything to do with being part of gang!!!

Comment

Same thing in most of South Central.

Here in Denver, it's the same thing in Northeast Denver neighborhoods. Places like Montbello, Cole, Clayton, Whittier, North Park Hill, Northeast Park Hill, East Colfax....they were African American predominant for decades. It's just changing.

Comment

Working...
                      X