Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: "2012 Will Be My Year To Capture a Title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: "2012 Will Be My Year To Capture a Title"

Las Vegas, NV - Cuban junior middleweight star Erislandy Lara, speaking from his training camp in Houston, states that he's going to put on a explosive performance in his next ring appearance. He wants to show that he can defeat any of the current champions at super welterweight. Lara will face Ronald Hearns in a Showtime televised fight on February 11th at the MGM in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

lets hope he gets it. whoever is holding the wbo strap or k9 would be dope since we know cotto or alvarez won't as of now. there's a bunch of names and talent in the division though, the top contenders are pretty much better than the actual champs. hopefully the top 154 lbers actually fight each other this year (mostly speaking about vanes, trout, and alvarez).

Comment

Doubt it, No-one will rish their title against Lara, High risk low reward, which is a shame because lara is a brilliant boxer, I love watching Cuban's box

Comment

Lara def deserves a title. The most avoided man in boxing right now.

Comment

nobody in 154 can even come close to beating lara not even in 147 or 160 if decides to move to those other divisions lara is super skilled as a boxer hes the next p4p king in boxingggggggggggggggggg.

Comment

He needs to be active this year. Fight 3-4 times this year.

After Hearns, I hope he gets a fight with Bundrage in the late Spring/early Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by definido7 View Post
              nobody in 154 can even come close to beating lara not even in 147 or 160 if decides to move to those other divisions lara is super skilled as a boxer hes the next p4p king in boxingggggggggggggggggg.
              Carlos Molina......

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Carlos Molina......
                Lara was lucky to get a draw against Molina.

Comment

whatever is not like molina beat him he aint hit lara with no clean shots at all he and lara hurt molina in the 11th round it was pretty even lara aint fight good that night but nobody won if something lara should of won he hit more clean shots

Comment

I like Lara, but he'll never be the "P4P king." Rigondeaux or Gamboa are much more likely to attain that distinction. As for the Molina fight, I only watched it once. Erislandy looked lethargic. The fight was fairly even. A draw was acceptable; but if there was a winner, it was Carlos.

Comment

Working...
                    X