Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: If Khan is Hurt, I’m Definitely Going For The Kill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson: If Khan is Hurt, I’m Definitely Going For The Kill

The offer wasn’t right.

Lamont Peterson had turned down a chance to face Amir Khan for a junior-welterweight world title, unhappy with the money that was being offered him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully its a good fight.

How does everyone see it going? I haven't seen much of Peterson before. What's his main strengths & weaknesses?

Comment

this will be a good fight. khan better throw his combos and get out the way quick. lamont needs to be busier than his past fights. which ever of these two fights their fight. wins this fight.

Comment

You go, girl !!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The offer wasn’t right.

Lamont Peterson had turned down a chance to face Amir Khan for a junior-welterweight world title, unhappy with the money that was being offered him.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          I hope so, would love to see Khan dropped. But no hate. Khan devloped into a great fighter I think the window of dropping has passed, maybe when he moves up to WW it will open again

Comment

i don't think he's that good plus he doesn't hit hard to hurt khan

Comment

I don't remember ever reading of a fighter saying, 'if I hurt him, I'll slowly back away and give him some breathing room'.

Comment

I think it works to Khan's advantage fighters coming in thinking he has weak chin and all they have to do is land one big punch to get him out of there. Thats their gameplan. And when they land that big punch and nothing happens, what then? Just ask Maidana and Judah. Meanwhile, Khan is out hustling them, breaking them down and ultimately knocking them out.

Comment

Khan is going to be in rare form come fight night ... throw a combination and run like a deer all night long. Because if Peterson catches him, its goodnight -- Khan will never stand his ground against any opponent post-Prescott.

Comment

i believe ya petterson, come on, do it for the US

Comment

Working...
                    X