MANNY PACQUIAO vs. JOSHUA CLOTTEY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANNY PACQUIAO vs. JOSHUA CLOTTEY

i bet this fight will also be put to the boxing history
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-26-2010, 07:36 AM.

Yeah PacMan is a real figter that enjoys a real challenge. I think he deserves a break but when your making everything look as easy as he does why not rock em to the wheels fall off. I love both guys and just want to see a great fight. I think it will be an all time classic. It has all the ingredients; BoxingSkills/Will/Heart/Strong Chins, I get the chills thinking about this fight. In the Mayweather Scenario I was hoping It wasn't a dud and thats what we were afraid of. 2 say 3million buys was redickulous, if that many people tuned in then boxing would have been ruined b/c Money would have ran and covered up the entire night like he did against Castillo in both fights

Comment

I rekon pacman will win a UD here. Although Clottey is a fight i have alot of respect for!

Comment

I hope Clottey Knocks him out

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOpener View Post
          I hope Clottey Knocks him out
          why?... are you jealous of the guys success

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            why?... are you jealous of the guys success
            Seems to me your more obsessed in your questioning. As if to say "The nerve of anyone believing Pacman will lose". What? a fan cant go against the "great" Pac? The tainted Pac? The Pac who is looking more and more fishy everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOpener View Post
              Seems to me your more obsessed in your questioning. As if to say "The nerve of anyone believing Pacman will lose". What? a fan cant go against the "great" Pac? The tainted Pac? The Pac who is looking more and more fishy everyday?
              Latino? Cotto lost to both fighters, why hate on Pac? Just asking..

Comment

Originally posted by rjeugenio View Post
                Latino? Cotto lost to both fighters, why hate on Pac? Just asking..
                What? "Cotto lost to both Fighters"?...What does Cotto have to do with this?...and why is it that if someone likes the other guy your hating AGAINST Pac? Your coming off very dumb right now.
                I say I want Clottey to win and you say Cotto lost to both. Whats your reasoning behind that?.lol Even when Cotto beat Clottey even if your opinion does not change fact.

Comment

Clottey should win but he will prolly throw the fight away with his limited punch output. If Pac gets brave and tries to take Clottey out, it's Clottey's best chance to win. If Pac dances, Clottey most definitely loses.

I know Pac doesn't dance...but neither did David Haye before the Valuev fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X