No announcement yet.

some serious training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some serious training

aright so i decided to make a return to the squared circle after about a 9 month layoff, then i had another layoff for like 1-2 months, so after almost a year of no boxing training, i am finally back. just worked out yesterday and GOD ****ING DAMN dudes. forgot how sore this **** makes you. biggest regret is taking that much time off i feel like i wasted so much god damn time doing squat. bout a year ago my main goal was to turn pro no matter what. now i wish i didnt waste all that prescious time. seems like i still have my speed and reflexes, but my stamina.... forget about it! im 25 now and hopin to have a bunch of AM fights early 09 and see what happens. im gonna be training my ass off nonstop til im back in fighting shape, cuz i am gonna turn pro. any other pro fighters, i'll be joining the ranks soon, just not soon enough.... i guess the point of this is, if you're a fighter, DO NOT TAKE A SERIOUS LAYOFF, cuz it is detrimental to your body and most of all to your mind. keep training no matter what. thaz it

Nice to see you back man. Ive been out of the gym as well but only for three months. I've kept my fitness intact though, actually Im in far better shape than before and stronger.

Less time boxing = more time running, conditioning etc

I cant just sit around and let everything I built fade...

Comment

yea i was a huge dumbass, but i had my reasons. but it feels great to be back though i'm comin back stronger and faster than i ever was before!

Comment

hey its ok bro if every fighter boxed non stop for years then we all know what the consequenses would be on your body. I am preety sure your body benefited from the rest one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
          hey its ok bro if every fighter boxed non stop for years then we all know what the consequenses would be on your body. I am preety sure your body benefited from the rest one way or another.
          thanks dawg. it jus feels weird runnin out of breath so quick. but 2nd day today workin out mad hard felt much better...

Comment

how many days a week are u training and how long? anyway good to here u got back in it. after a few weeks im sure ull feel back to normal. good luck wit everything

Comment

Working...
            X