No announcement yet.

Dana: Jones vs Silva needs to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana: Jones vs Silva needs to happen.

"I see you Silva saying no, no, no, but the money I'm going to offer is going to make you say yes, yes, yes." - Dana to Silva, post fight press conference...

he said the same thing about gsp and silva, and brock vs fedor
    not gonna happen

Comment

The interest in the UFC is rapidly fading, and Dana White is trying to do something that fans will find interesting.

And good for him. I hope the fight comes off.

Comment

lol this fight will be the end of MMA

Cain Velasquez vs Dos Santos rematch is interesting

thers is still a couple of interesting matches in MMA, but man this MMA fighters are fading fast only the special gifted ones seem to stay longer, GSP, Silva, Jones

Comment

Doubt it'll happen, bro.

Comment

Well the GSP fight is much more likely able to happen because atleast 1 of them really wants this fight. If that Megafight happens and they see the effects of the fight, I really think it's going to open a lot of doors and change the future, and I really think Anderson is going to think differently about a Jones fight after that.

Comment

It would really be a great end to an all-time great career too. I mean, if he fights GSP and Jones, then maybe a couple more middleweight title defenses, that could be the perfect capper to his career.

Comment

UFC has gone through quite the fizzle lately...Jones vs Silva would be a huge event but I think it would spiral down after that.

Comment

Working...
                X