No announcement yet.

RASHEED EVANS what's the deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RASHEED EVANS what's the deal?

I've been watching this guy for a few years now. And with the Fight with Jones around the corner. I just don't get his attitude.

Honestly, Anyone in Jones place would do the same thing, meaning take the fight for the championship and fight all comers. This happenes in boxing all the time! And yet Rasheed makes a huuuuuuuuuuge deal about it. And would EVEN respect Jones, which i also don't know how or why there is so much dislike of him.

Dude goes out 200% and delivers. I have never seen a bad Jones fight. Have you?

Rasheed with the build up to all of his fights sounds whiny. It's like against any black fighter he just hates on so hardcore. I know that sounds bad but look at it. Rampage is an "Uncle tom" wtf?!! Then you Have Davis who he was going to molest ftw!?!? And now Jones who is a faker and doesn't respect him as a person!?!?!

FYI Jones is 24 don't act like a **** off and koes dudes and makes for action fights!

What the **** is with this boner anyways. Rasheed Evans, to me, needs to check his ****. Thoughts opinions? Am i wrong? Shoot!

ps and dude should NOT have the moniker suga what like sugar ray robinson? or even Shane mosley? Rasheed is no where near as accomplished as those fighters. Suga please son, pinch your nipples someplace else.
    Last edited by Dudley; 04-09-2012, 03:26 PM.

They don't like each other, they used to train together. they have a history and there's more to it than what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      I've been watching this guy for a few years now. And with the Fight with Jones around the corner. I just don't get his attitude.

Honestly, Anyone in Jones place would do the same thing, meaning take the fight for the championship and fight all comers. This happenes in boxing all the time! And yet Rasheed makes a huuuuuuuuuuge deal about it. And would EVEN respect Jones, which i also don't know how or why there is so much dislike of him.

Dude goes out 200% and delivers. I have never seen a bad Jones fight. Have you?

Rasheed with the build up to all of his fights sounds whiny. It's like against any black fighter he just hates on so hardcore. I know that sounds bad but look at it. Rampage is an "Uncle tom" wtf?!! Then you Have Davis who he was going to molest ftw!?!? And now Jones who is a faker and doesn't respect him as a person!?!?!

FYI Jones is 24 don't act like a **** off and koes dudes and makes for action fights!

What the **** is with this boner anyways. Rasheed Evans, to me, needs to check his ****. Thoughts opinions? Am i wrong? Shoot!

ps and dude should NOT have the moniker suga what like sugar ray robinson? or even Shane mosley? Rasheed is no where near as accomplished as those fighters. Suga please son, pinch your nipples someplace else.

Rasheed Evans??? Really?? It's Rashad Evans. This generation of kids is so utterly dumb it is mind numbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        They don't like each other, they used to train together. they have a history and there's more to it than what you see.
        Fair enough.

I still think he needs to be allot more respectful in general dude is just so hateful. and honestly he's not THAT good to be saying and acting the way that he does. Dudes is fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          Rasheed Evans??? Really?? It's Rashad Evans. This generation of kids is so utterly dumb it is mind numbing.
          Alright my bad.

But intelligence is defines by how you think not what you know. Memorizing **** and spewing it off like a parrot isn't intelligence.

I didn't Know RARA was your boy.

Comment

Alright my bad.

But intelligence is defines by how you think not what you know. Memorizing **** and spewing it off like a parrot isn't intelligence.

I didn't Know RARA was your boy.
            Alright maybe I came off like a prick, so my bad.

Let's get passed that.

Rashad is always hatin on Jones just like most mma fans, and I can't figure out why?? So in a sense I agree with you.

Comment

Fair enough.

I still think he needs to be allot more respectful in general dude is just so hateful. and honestly he's not THAT good to be saying and acting the way that he does. Dudes is fool.
              The dude has been fighting in the UFC for most of his career, not to mention that almost all of his fights are against either title holders or contenders. Rashad is an ATG at 205.

Comment

Basically, Rashad Evans trained at Greg Jacksons gym and Greg wanted to bring Jon Jones in who was unknown to all but Greg who saw potential in him, Rashad said no because he didn't want another LHW in the gym because it would cause problems. Greg kept pushin it on him, so Rashad eventually said ok and started training with Jon Jones quite a bit. Rashad got injured when he was training to fight Shogun Rua for the LHW Title and Jon Jones took his spot to fight for it, he was asked would you fight Rashad? Jon Jones said Yeah I would if we had to, we're both professionals and then said if Dana White says it happens, it has to happen.

So thats where Rashad didn't like him from, because he went on camera and indirectly said he would be up for fighting him, whereas Rashad saw him as a brother who he would never fight no matter what. Greg Jackson sided with Jon Jones, though he says he didn't side with anyone, Rashad says he did because he didn't tell him to leave basically or he didn't back up Rashad.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  The dude has been fighting in the UFC for most of his career, not to mention that almost all of his fights are against either title holders or contenders. Rashad is an ATG at 205.
                  Woh, slow down buddy.

But he is a very good fighter.

I don't see him beating Jones. Of course, styles make fights and you just never know, he could have the right style. I sort of doubt it though. But his superior wrestling experience and more orthodox striking just might bode well.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 04-09-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Woh, slow down buddy.

But he is a very good fighter.

I don't see him beating Jones. Of course, styles make fights and you just never know, he could have the right style. I sort of doubt it though. But his superior wrestling experience and more orthodox striking just might bode well.
                    Ill bet you 10mil evans beats jones.

For a kid of his calibre jones has massive conditioning issues that someone familiar with his style and can survive his explosiveness can exploit.

Comment

Working...
                    X