No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Micky Ward Denies He Was Friends With Bombing Suspect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Micky Ward Denies He Was Friends With Bombing Suspect

Legendary fighter Micky Ward wants to make it clear to the world ... he has NO relationship with dead bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev -- despite a photo which reportedly shows them arm-in-arm.

Micky's agent tells TMZ he's been hammered with calls ever since the 2006 photo was posted on a local Boston news site.

We can't confirm it's actually Tamerlan in the photo, but it sure looks like him. Nonetheless, a rep for Micky -- whose life was chronicled in "The Fighter" -- says, "It was just like any random person who came up to Micky and asked him for a picture." [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not implying anything but that sure as hell don't look like no photo

a 'fan' of Micky Ward's took with Ward. That look like a photo between two associates/friends.

Maybe a sparring partner.

Comment

Micky should not have too defend himself too anyone these guys were actors they fooled many people.

Comment

LOL, it must be a bad feeling seeing your picture with a suspected terrorist you do not know being mentioned as your friend.I can imagine Ward saying 'WTF'!

Comment

What does it matter? Its not like micky knew this kid was going to be a crazed Islamic extremist bomber.

This is wrong they are trying to slam Micky Wards name as if he was associated with this guy now, that bomber in this pic looks really young like a teen this was ages ago.

Comment

The question is, why do they keep removing these pictures of him as a normal person. Everywhere I keep seeing them they are getting censored by main stream media even by those where he is by him self. Funnily enough, I think another major war is on the horizon and this story is out there for you americans to succumb to. I wanna ask you americans here, regardless if they were the bombing suspects, why do you not question your own goverment/media for more transparency because this story is half cooked. I personally fear another bull **** war is on the horizon. but in any event, they keep taking these photos down

Comment

whocares

the guy who allegedly carried out these attacks wasn't always a crazed individual, he was sane and normal at the time when he use to box

from what ive seen the dude was a normal guy up to a point they say around 2 years ago when his ideology changed.

my cousin use to work for a fella who turned out to be a serial killer, so you cant always read people or know when people snap

the human mind is a complex creature

Comment

A non issue but people are stupid and hate everyone people ever knew when they do something like this or a shooting.

Comment

Hahaha his new nickname should be "I.R.A'ish Mickey Ward"
                  Last edited by Rapid Counter; 04-20-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    What does it matter? Its not like micky knew this kid was going to be a crazed Islamic extremist bomber.

This is wrong they are trying to slam Micky Wards name as if he was associated with this guy now, that bomber in this pic looks really young like a teen this was ages ago.
                    This right here.

So what if he knew him. Did the guy phone Mickey Ward the day before and be like "Oh Im going to bomb some Americans dont tell anybody its between us okay"?

So the **** what if Micky Ward met him before. What does anything have to do with Mickey Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X