No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's next opponent , a new low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Way better? Please enlightenment me on Chisora's accomplishment cause he seems to fall every time he steps up. What did Chisora accomplish before fighting Fury and after?

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4158&cat=boxer
    16 fights and hadn't fought in two years and 41 years of age.

So please tell me where this WAY better comes from.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    At least Chisora should have beaten Helenius.

Comment

Way better? Please enlightenment me on Chisora's accomplishment cause he seems to fall every time he steps up. What did Chisora accomplish before fighting Fury and after?

Fury has fought some journeymen level opposition Wilder has fought complete no hopers Chisora has fought on the world stage he gave Vitali a tough fight got robbed again Helenius.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey-
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Fury has fought some journeymen level opposition Wilder has fought complete no hopers Chisora has fought on the world stage he gave Vitali a tough fight got robbed again Helenius.
        Hes fought at the world stage cause he's easy to promote. He sure as hell is NOT world class.

Comment

This seems to be the only thing Fury fans can talk about when it comes to their fighter.

Hahaha. I'm not really a "Fury fan." But the truth is the truth, no?

Name me one fighter who Wilder has fought who is even remotely in Chisora's league.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            And he gave Vitali his most competive fight since Lennox.
            Probably had more to do with Vitali being on the slide than anything. The Vitali that Lennox had to fight would KO Chisora.

Comment

Hes fought at the world stage cause he's easy to promote. He sure as hell is NOT world class.

Well in terms of being a world class HW currently, given the division, Chisora is world class. He beat Helenius and did win 3-4 rounds against Vitali, giving him a tough fight.

But in all reality, the only HW's who are truly world class are probably Wlad, Vitali, and possibly Haye.

Comment

You don't need to be world class to be way better than anyone Wilder has ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

This seems to be the only thing Fury fans can talk about when it comes to their fighter.

Hahaha. I'm not really a "Fury fan." But the truth is the truth, no?

Name me one fighter who Wilder has fought who is even remotely in Chisora's league.
                  I'm not here defending Wilder's opposition. He's developing and filling his body out and he's fighting who he's supposed to fight. It's not like hes got a belt fighting some bums unlike some people around the JMW and HW division. I said myself he's not ready to step up.

Yall are over rating Chisora just to find a way to give Fury credit while demeaning Wilder.

Comment

The Bums Bomber knockout streak continues.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                      The Bums Bomber knockout streak continues.
                      I think there's a few homeless vets who could use a few bucks -- Wilder should give them a call next.....

Comment

Working...
                      X