No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah Putting in Work For Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah Putting in Work For Danny Garcia

Chris Robinson swings through the UFC Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada earlier this week, as former two-division champion Zab Judah (42-7, 29 KO’s) continues to push forward with his training camp ahead of his February 9th match with WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia.

Garcia vs. Judah takes place inside of the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York and will be televised by Showtime [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Which Zab is going to show up?

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        Which Zab is going to show up?
        That's part of the drama and excitement, ain't it? Can Zab keep it together for 12 rounds in order to get this W?

Comment

he looks old already

Comment

Agree... Zab looks REALLY OLD... he also looked like he gave up against khan... maybe he felt old then... so how does feel going into this one?

Comment

You gotta love Zab man.
              He’s lost a lot of big fights but he’s still here and capable of winning. (Depending on if he is focused)
              Example Judah/Spinks II: the first fight he was too busy trying to see who was better at the "speed-style" etc... He lost... The next fight he was focused, he said "there will be no show boating" he handled his business and got the knock out.

I think people always give him a shot because he’s like the best that did it, lost it , then did it again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                That one white guy there had the funniest reaction face during the thing with Angel Garcia. Dude looked like a murderer. This is a perfect Watsons picture also.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
                  You gotta love Zab man.
                  He’s lost a lot of big fights but he’s still here and capable of winning. (Depending on if he is focused)
                  Example Judah/Spinks II: the first fight he was too busy trying to see who was better at the "speed-style" etc... He lost... The next fight he was focused, he said "there will be no show boating" he handled his business and got the knock out.

I think people always give him a shot because he’s like the best that did it, lost it , then did it again.
                  He's only "still here" because he always gets these unearned shots, mainly because people refuse to accept how limited and weak of will he is. He didn't exactly earn a Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    That's part of the drama and excitement, ain't it? Can Zab keep it together for 12 rounds in order to get this W?
                    It is in NY so let's hope he shows up. But Im counting him out in this one, I love Zab but Im tired of supporting him in big fights just for him to let me down.

In the Khan fight, Garcia was looking lost till he finally caught Khan with the neck shot. If Zab can use his speed and box from the outside while capitalizing on Garcia's recklessness he could win. Maybe catch him with one of his uppercuts but like I said, not putting too much stock in Zab this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X