No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo/Weights: Barker, Hope Ready For Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo/Weights: Barker, Hope Ready For Showdown

Darren Barker makes his long-awaited return to the ring tomorrow night when he tops the bill at Betfair’s ‘Christmas Cracker’ live on Sky Sports HD1 from the London Olympia.

The Barnet boxer has been beset by injury problems following his gallant World middleweight title challenge against Sergio Martinez in October 2011 and a partisan crowd will be looking to cheer him all the way to victory. Betfair punters have certainly been getting right behind the Londoner, with odds of 1-10 on a Barker win and 8-11 for the KO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice to see The Dazzler back in action and injury free. He looks in the best shape I have seen him in for some time too, must be all the swimming hes been doing.

Barker will show Proksa how you should deal with Kerry Hope.

Comment

Barker is going to put on a show

Comment

Proksa won the second fight with ez. Barker should do the same now and hopefully they both can meet in couple of months(I`m sure Proksa would like to have an easier fight after that beating from GGG)

Comment

the dopey taffs think Hope got this one. Barker is going to to beat Hope with ease. He can beat proksa in Feb and then look at a fight with Murray, after Martin gets Martinez'd, in the summer. Then maybe we can see the winner vs Macklin toward end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by molinari View Post
            Proksa won the second fight with ez. Barker should do the same now and hopefully they both can meet in couple of months(I`m sure Proksa would like to have an easier fight after that beating from GGG)
            No he didn't. He got touched a LOT, it looked a lot like the first fight minus teh cut, which kept Proksa from getting discouraged.

Comment

I have to be honest, Im a huge fan of Sergio Martinez, but I still believe Barker took a dive in that fight.

Comment

War Barker!

Comment

Barker has ring rust to get rid of. I expect it to be competitive for the first 7-8 rounds, and then he'll turn it on in the championship rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X