No announcement yet.

Things Men should know when dealing with the opposite sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Things Men should know when dealing with the opposite sex

Well gentlemen since I've been seeing a bunch of dumb Girl problem Questions I decided to make this thread to post some key crucial rules that every guy should know. This is just what I could think of off the top of my head. Give me some more and I will add it to the list.

1) When you first get a girls phone number thou shalt not call until 72 hours have passed.

2)When you are about to hit the ***** administer the sniff test to avoid humiliation.

3)That cold sore above her lip may or may not be herpes. Don't risk it bro!

4)If you know you are a quick shot, pregame son, better whack one first.

5)Always carry a pack of Altoids or icebreaker mints with you in case of random sexual activity. (tic tacs are too weak)

6)If a girl does not text or call you back within a reasonable amount of time, and doesn't immediately apologize cut her off!

7)Never try to be a girls friend as a way to get *****, you will end up in the dreaded friend zone!

8)Never cheat with another girl that lives in the same area code, county, or reasonable driving distance. People snitch trust me I've had it happen to me!

9) If you expect to get your dick sucked you probably will have to eat her too! Suck it up son!

10)Things about you a girl will notice about you during a first meeting: bad breath, bad haircut, body odor, wedding ring, dirty clothes, and dirty shoes.

11)Don't show a girl too much attention because once you spoil her she will expect that same attention all the time. Remember you're setting the bar high for yourself and all others after you. Ain't nothing worse than a guy gasing a girl up then the next guy has to break her down but that's another story........

12) Wrap it up, yes even if she "promised" that she was on the pill. You know how many guys have child support payments off that BS?!

13)Don't hit no chick, matter of fact don't even argue, leave, the cops will always take the woman's side!

14) (kanye voice)We want prenup, we want prenup yea!!!!!!!!

15)After you hit it the first time begin ground work for getting ****. Trust me it's serious business lol!

16)Don't get married if you can avoid it! Marriage is a trap for men! Think about it when you get married you give up your freedom, ability to hit other vagina, and report back to the old ball and chain every night. If you get divorced she gets half of EVERYTHING, you pay child support, and she takes your stuff. Basically guys get raped with no vasoline, equal rights my ass!

17)If a girl breaks up with you it's usually because of two things either you cheated and you got caught. Or worse she cheated and felt guilty about it lol!

18)Girl tells you she is breaking up with you because you are boring. Translation: New Man actually takes her places and ****s the gumdrops out of her better than you ever did lol!

19)Stop using Axe body wash and spray! All you are doing is just agitating peoples allergies! Simple Irish Spring, and deodorant is enough unless you have strong BO.

20)Pick up lines are corny and usually just cause the humiliation of the user. Just be original.

21)18 and up or you might see this guy:

Last edited by BoxingTech718; 02-15-2011, 09:05 PM.

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    1) When you first get a girls phone number thou shalt not call until 72 hours have passed.
    I always found this to be bs. If she digs you and gave you her number on the first evening, there's nothing wrong with texting something along the lines of "so did you get home safely?" a few hours later, most girls really appreciate that and being thoughtful and caring will leave a good impression.

But yeah, #12 and #13 are crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
      I always found this to be bs. If she digs you and gave you her number on the first evening, there's nothing wrong with texting something along the lines of "so did you get home safely?" a few hours later, most girls really appreciate that and being thoughtful and caring will leave a good impression.

But yeah, #12 and #13 are crucial.
      I thought I was being nice I usually don't call for longer. The only exception to the call time rule is if she is talking about giving up the booty within the wait period time. Also the wait period serves so that you can take your time, get sober, and make sure she still looks good the next day. Violate at your own risk! These rules aren't written in stone but should be noted for safety lol!

Comment

5 star thread. That's some real **** right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
          5 star thread. That's some real **** right there.
          Thank you feel free to leave your own commandments if I like them I will add them! I plan on adding more as I remember after all I never wrote all this crap down. I just remember my older cousins and uncles teaching me as a came up. Every young and not so young guy needs to hear this at some time or the other.

Comment

Bump because more of you guys who keep making ******ed threads need to read this.

Comment

LOL !! nice thread!!

Comment

As long as you know yourself, you can deal with any woman.

Comment

Gonna bump this again because I want some other input.

Comment

women are all whores
                    WhoreUs loves whores
                    whores love WhoreUs

Comment

Working...
                    X