Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Guys Ever Explained The ******* ***** Wars To A Non Boxing Fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People want to belong somewhere so they join a so called ''group'' to be loved by people and go as far as being a boxer's ''racist''.

Its people being people.

Comment

I don't.

Sometimes I do try to explain how the best don't fight the best and naturally the people give me a puzzled look.

I don't blame them.
      I can't explain it either since in other sports the best always play the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        It feels really stupid even explaining it. At least to me. Then when you do explain it to a person who has casual knowledge it still seems kind of lame. Im actually embarrassed by it. Sometimes I get questioned by friends or coworkers as to what website aim always on so I get caught up in in lol.

wikipedia has covered the ******* ***** war extensively:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=368344

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I don't.

Sometimes I do try to explain how the best don't fight the best and naturally the people give me a puzzled look.

I don't blame them.
          I can't explain it either since in other sports the best always play the best.

i once told my girl that i met a DFP/DFA expert on this message board

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            i once told my girl that i met a DFP/DFA expert on this message board

Ha ha ha. When I go out, I tell people I am an accountant.

No follow up questions....

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Ha ha ha. When I go out, I tell people I am an accountant.

No follow up questions....

This made me laugh out loud for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                It feels really stupid even explaining it. At least to me. Then when you do explain it to a person who has casual knowledge it still seems kind of lame. Im actually embarrassed by it. Sometimes I get questioned by friends or coworkers as to what website aim always on so I get caught up in in lol.
                The only people I explain to, say that Pacquiao not wanting to take the OST seems very shady.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    The only people I explain to, say that Pacquiao not wanting to take the OST seems very shady.

i'm sure you're just as unbiased in explaining the situation as i am

my friends are convinced floyd has a vagina and want a gender test

Comment

Working...
                    X