Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: My Skills Are Way Better Than Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to this match. Definitely give the edge to Alexander because of his better past opposition.

Comment

Alexander is a better fighter than Brook he fought tougher competition than Brook he's battle tested but Brook is a solid fighter with good skills

Comment

Look forward to this fight and plan on attending.

Comment

Why is Alexander and his team so insecure?? If he's more skilled than we'll see on fightnight!! STFU already!!!

Comment

We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              What ?
              Do you need a translation? Do you read English?

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                Why is Alexander and his team so insecure?? If he's more skilled than we'll see on fightnight!! STFU already!!!
                This is really the feeling I get; that they're a little afraid of Brook.

On fight night, I'm pretty sure Brook will outweigh Alexander, maybe by close to 10 pounds. I dunno, but Brook sure looks bigger. Yes, Alexander is slicker, but he'll need to hurt Brook throughout the fight too; I think the opposite will occur.

I dunno, I'd like Alexander to win, but I just have this feeling that he will lose. Yes, I think he will lose. I don't know how big Alexander quite is, but if he loses it could be disastrous at this point in his career.

Comment

Devon Alexander isn't anything special. He quit against Bradley, Matthysse should've gotten the decision, Kotelnik was robbed. It is a very winnable fight for Kell....saying that, Alexander will get the decision, though.

Comment

Kell is going to have to get tough inside, when Alexander goes for the clinches you gotta keep throwing punches just like Bradley did, make him pay and go to the Body, also Bradley pushed back, he didn't just allow himself to be clinched

If Kell just let Alexander clinch him and does absolutely nothing inside then he is going to lose

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      Kell is going to have to get tough inside, when Alexander goes for the clinches you gotta keep throwing punches just like Bradley did, make him pay and go to the Body, also Bradley pushed back, he didn't just allow himself to be clinched

If Kell just let Alexander clinch him and does absolutely nothing inside then he is going to lose
                      True, but Kell is pretty good at keeping people from clinging to him, since he's strong.

This will probably be what Alexander plans on doing, since he's got faster hands. Pop a few off, and then clinch. This may've worked against Maidana, but I think it won't work at all against Brook.

Hope, I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X