Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Now We Know How Peterson Survived My Punches!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Now We Know How Peterson Survived My Punches!

AMIR KHAN says he smelled a rat within seconds of the first bell sounding in his fight with drugs cheat Lamont Peterson last December.

Khan controversially lost his IBF and WBA world light welterweight titles to Peterson on a split ­decision in Peterson’s backyard of Washington.

They were due to meet again in a rematch in Las Vegas a week tomorrow.

That has now been cancelled, however, after Peterson failed a random drug test, having tested positive for synthetic testosterone, a banned steroid. [Click Here To Read More]

Khan quickly for getting humbled to going delusional again. Khan is no power puncher, did he forget that Maidana got up after a brutal body shot and went at him the same way. It was one knockdown not two.

Comment

Khans making himself sound like a whiney **** again.. What power do you have?! Just shut up and let peterson look like an idiot.

Comment

Khans chin has withstood punches from a PED user he really has laid his precott ghosts to rest now.

Its really not fair. Khans career might have been shortened and become shop worn far sooner than needed be, from taking harder punches than was neccesary.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Khan quickly for getting humbled to going delusional again. Khan is no power puncher, did he forget that Maidana got up after a brutal body shot and went at him the same way. It was one knockdown not two.
          i've gone from liking Peterson to ****ing hating him.
          why?
          because after what has gone off now the floodgate has opened and Khan feels he can talk unlimited amounts of ****e again. damn it.

Comment

Pretty sure synthetic testosterone doesn't give you a solid chin.

Comment

the more khan whines the more i see him losing his next fight
              maybe this fight took something out of him (the roid powered shots i mean)

lennox lewis got ko'd by mccall but he didnt whine too much

he should just focus on giving us a good performance in his next fight
              we already know peterson cheated.

Comment

This is the reason why no one over here likes the ****.

Probably the most disliked British world champion ever.

Comment

''Any other fighter would have been knocked out''.

Is he ****ing serious? Hahahaha

Comment

Khan speaking the truth as usual and no one likes it

Peterson has never been known for being able to take a good shot. Tim Bradley hurt him ffs! Yet he looked like he could walk through bullets that night.

Comment

Working...
                    X