No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith To Face Kassim Ouma in March 29 Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith To Face Kassim Ouma in March 29 Clash

Last week BoxingScene.com announced former Contender series participant Ishe Smith's (22-5) March 29th ring return. Smith will be making his debut with Prize Fight Promotions at the Landers Arena in Southaven, Mississippi.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ouma shouldn't be fighting so soon

http://www.boxingscene.com/ouma-hosp...olovkin--40552

I know Ishe Smith isn't a big puncher but still

I hate to see any guy end up becoming punch drunk

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post

agreed, Ouma has taken a ton of shots in his career. One of the best chins around of the past years....and even though Golvolkin is a beast, it's a bad sign that he finally took that TKO after so many battles against good fighters. always liked Kassim, hope he is truly OK to continue.

Comment

am i in a 2006 time paradox?

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post

I'm guessing the hospital stay was only precautionary. We would have probably heard if something happened to his brain. Anyway, this fight will take place 9 months after Golovkin. It's not really THAT soon.

Comment

Ouma must need some more weed money ....j/k....I like O...I like Shay as well...hope they BOTH bring it and may the best man win!!!...lets get it!!

Comment

ISHE'S BACK!!!

lots of guys would have quit boxing and looked for a dayjob with the luck that ishe has had of late

ouma was in a grueling fight against golovkin, where he took brutal punishment, but i'm not sure on what grounds the doctors said they suspected a bleeding on his brain

evidently they did some baseline tests and didnt find anything out of the ordinary
              i'd be interested to know what the doctor saw specifically that made him think that ouma had suffered serious damage?

was it a new doctor who had never been around somebody in a world level boxing match scheduled for 12 rounds?
              or was it an experienced boxing doctor who knew exactly what to look for?

i'm glad these guys are getting fights if they want them and ouma is healthy enough
              i just worry about the health of ouma.

Comment

Ouma, a very nice guy, has been going down hill fast the past 2 years...this isn't a competitive fight...easy Smith win...

Comment

Any fight involving Ishe Smith is a turn off for me.....BORINGGGGG....and poor Ouma shouldn't be fighting anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X