Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor vs Sergio Martinez...Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermain Taylor vs Sergio Martinez...Who wins?

Jermain Taylor makes his return to the ring next week. I don't think he'll make much noise in the division. I think he's done and will most likely get KO'd again once he steps up and fight a top 10 fighter.

Taylor was a good fighter though and beat Hopkins twice....How would that version do against Sergio Martinez at 160?

Jermaine Taylor wins it in a close fight.

But prior to the brain damage and with a full training camp, Jermaine Taylor KOs Sergio Martinez easily.

Comment

I like Taylor alot and wish him well but Martinez will knock him the **** out about round 9 or 10.

Sorry but (at this point) if JT fights upper tier guys around MW-LH that have good KO % he's gonna' get sparked out as soon as he gasses every time, imo.

Comment

Martinez breaks Taylor into pieces and KO's him around the 9th rd

Comment

I think Taylor gets hated on way too much, and I don't think it will be a Martinez blowout. Somehow it is lost, that Taylor gave the Hopkins his toughest test outside of facing a prime Jones.

I think Martinez speed would be Taylors undoing, and would lose in a close fight. I think Martinez would get tagged and there could be moments where he could get knocked out.

Comment

Depends what Taylor, Pre-Hopkins Taylor Beats the hell out Martinez... Post-Pavlik 2 Taylor gets embarrassed after the 9th... maybe KTFO..... Hopefully we get a semi in between Taylor if he relies on his conditioning more then athletic ability this time around and keeps the ****ing left UP he can make noise...

Comment

Working...
            X