Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Vows: I Want To Be The First To Beat Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Vows: I Want To Be The First To Beat Mayweather!

IBF/WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan (26-1, 18 KOs) is pushing for a shot at WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26 KOs), and believes that he'll be ready to go in 2012. Khan faces mandatory challenger Lamont Peterson on December 10th, and plans to move up to the welterweight division in early 2012. Khan wants to make a "feeling out" fight at 147 in March. He hopes to land Mayweather in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't see Khan beating Mayweather after barely being able to touch McCloskey.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      I don't see Khan beating Mayweather after barely being able to touch McCloskey.
      BumCloskey was robbed!

Comment

Motormouth is at it again.

Comment

Maidana @ 140 was a handful for Khan. He's obviously looking for a payday. But Floyd is sharper in every aspect of the game. Floyd wins!

Comment

this kid never shuts up you wont even make it to 8 rounds you will get ko by floyd ure a bum fight madaina again and lets see what happens fight ortiz and lets see what happens

Comment

he will still be dreaming of it even after the fight..

focus on other things khan.. let the big boys do their own thing..

Comment

Sorry Khan, But your Idol will be the first one to beat Mayweather. Pacquaiolicious! ;-)

Comment

seems khan will get his shot at floyd after all. floyd won't fight pac and martinez. who else is there for floyd? he's got instant excuse for not fighting top rank fighters. so the only real choices for floyd are khan and vacation.

unless he wants to resume his exhibition matches in spadafora and m hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    seems khan will get his shot at floyd after all. floyd won't fight pac and martinez. who else is there for floyd? he's got instant excuse for not fighting top rank fighters. so the only real choices for floyd are khan and vacation.

unless he wants to resume his exhibition matches in spadafora and m hatton.

khan on wembley is more luxurious than taking another vacation..
                    plus he'll have a chance to shut khan and roach's mouth..
                    3 birds in one shot..

then the grand vacation ofcourse..

Comment

Working...
                    X