Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Quotes: Froch, Johnson Face To Face Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Quotes: Froch, Johnson Face To Face Final Presser

NEW YORK CITY -- WBC Super Middleweight Champion Carl “The Cobra” Froch and former World Champion Glen “The Road Warrior” Johnson and their respective camps held their final press conference Wednesday at the Edison Ballroom in New York City to discuss their Super Six World Boxing Classic Semifinal at the Adrian Phillips Ballroom at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City on Saturday, June 4 and televised LIVE on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the west coast).
    [Click Here To Read More]

froch got this glen will put up a fight but youth and talent will prevail in frock favor

Comment

War Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

War Road Warrior!!!!!!!!!

Comment

froch should win in a tough fight if he is the fighter we think he is, the guy could fight and box a little

Comment

It won't be easy for either fighter.

Comment

War Froch!!!!!I'll see ya at that fight guy's,heading out Friday omg I can't wait I'm ready to get this thing on..

Comment

DIRRELL beat FOCH not only KESSLER,anyway i see FROCH going to the body to make become the old man tired but A RIGHT HAND of GLEN WILL PUT TO SLEEP FROCH and everybody will say:WHERE THAT SHOT CAME FROM?
                WAR GLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAYLOR scored a KD and lost because he didn't get up when he was able,GLEN IS ANOTHER TYPE OF FIGHTER..YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM OR HE'LL NEVER QUIT!!!

Comment

Johnsons got this.. Glenns pressure will be too much for Froch

Comment

I expect Froch too win a hard fought decision although i will be cheering on the Road warrior,ive got a tenner on him and would be great too see him make the final

Comment

Working...
                    X