Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe :"I'll Come Out Of Retiremet For £10 Million" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'd fight an old Hopkins I expect. I still think Zag would whoop the likes of Bute, Dawson, Froch. Dirrell vs Zag would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      He'd fight an old Hopkins I expect. I still think Zag would whoop the likes of Bute, Dawson, Froch. Dirrell vs Zag would be interesting.
      that would be an awful fight to watch. Calzaghe v Froch would be a very exciting fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
        I don't see how Calzaghe can be accused of ducking Chad Dawson. Dawson's fights against Johnson and Pascal have exposed him as a pretty average fighter. Additionally, Dawson has two fans in the US, his mum and his dad. A fight with Dawson would not be beneficial to Calzaghe's legacy or his finances.
        because dawson was the best light heavyweight and instead of fighting him he fought shot jones jr and then retired? omg dawson lost a fight to a top fighter he's average! i remember calzaghe losing to robin reid so i guess calzaghe is a frickin bum. oh wait boxrec says he won so it must be true.

Comment

bute can do it if he beats the winner of the super six.

lots of canadians would want to see that and if bute beats the winner of the super six, he'll get a lot of publicity

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
            it says at 50 years old.......JOKE
            I don't think he meant 50 years old exclusively but rather comparatively. As in, "I'd come out of retirement even at the age of 50 for that amount of money."

Comment

Funny audio.

Calzaghe has scarcely earned that his whole career, of course, he'd fight king kong for "£10 million.'

Comment

Calzaghe has spent his whole career ducking everybody. That's a fact, How do I know? Besides from not being a completely brain dead moron. It's full of nothing but bums, nobodies, no hope'rs and the elderly exclusively. Nobody else in the history of boxing had so much trouble finding good opponents. Even Froch has already fought 10 times the competition in half the time.

Comment

Working...
                X