Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio-Carlos Baldomir Finalized For Sept. 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio-Carlos Baldomir Finalized For Sept. 8

Promoters Oswaldo and Reginaldo Kuchle have finalzed the crossroads fight between Marco Antonio Rubio (54-6-1, 47KOs) and 41-year-old former champion Carlos Baldomir (49-14-6, 15KOs) - for September 8th in a bout with the IBF's International middleweight title at stake. Baldomir has been 1-1 so far in 2012, and the same streak has been matched this year by Rubio. The Mexican puncher has faced far better opponents in the last few years, while Baldomir has been trying to get himself together after being knocked out by Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in September 2010.

[Click Here To Read More]

Get the feather dusters ready, Carlos is gonna need some cool air come the 5th.

Comment

i dont know why i laughed to myself when i saw baldomir was fighting. hope he does well

Comment

Ruffles.

The 8th is stacked with big fights so good luck getting 500 viewers.

Comment

Hahahahahha! you could probably put knives on these two trucks and it still wouldn't be a good fight. Nothing but two feather fluffers.

Comment

What a waste of a fight, totally useless.

Comment

Just a flat out pointless fight. Would LOVE for Baldomir to make contact with his inner Ishida though and somehow upset Rubio with something crazy like a first round KO. That would be awesome.

Comment

ehhhhh.... w/e

Comment

Is Baldomir broke or something? He should have packed it in ages ago.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X