Undisputable Klitschko FACTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undisputable Klitschko FACTS

Wlad

Wlad is apparently an amazing and dominant KO artist, yet for the first time in years he was taken the distance by David Haye, a CRUISERWEIGHT who gave up at least 30lbs haha.

Imagine a REAL legend like Tyson or Foreman needing the judges to beat a cruiserweight.

Yes Wlad beat Haye fair and square, but he couldn't put him away because he is limited as a fighter.

Many people suck on Wlad cock due to his KO record, but the idiots that think Wlad is a KO 'artist'' need to understand that the only time he fought anyone with skill was Haye, who is a different weight class, yet Haye went the distance, and at no point was in real trouble.

So that's the Wlad myth dispelled (didn't even need to use Purrity lol)

Vitali

Vitali is only slightly less of a hypejob than Wlad.

At least Vitali has fought a proper fighter in Lewis.

Regardless of what the heathens say, the final outcome between Lewis and Vitali was the fact that the fight had to be stopped because Vitali's face was dropping off.

Say what you want, after the fight Lennox looked shower fresh, Vitali was a bloody pulp. FACT.

I could carry on, but if anyone tries to jump to Vitali's defence, I'll start on the Chisora fight, when Vitali was taken all the way and lost rounds against a second hand car dealer....
    Last edited by Naps; 05-18-2012, 07:57 PM.

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    but the idiots that think Wlad is a KO 'artist'' need to understand that the only time he fought anyone with skill was Haye, who is a different weight class, yet Haye went the distance, and at no point was in real trouble
    chris byrd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> david haye and it's not close. there goes your crap post.

talk about limited. outside of wlad, haye's fought only old washed-up dudes and only survived his brush with wladimir because he ran and threw a pitiful number of punches per round. claimed he was going to pressure, but couldn't do it because his one dimensional ass doesn't know how to pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by ianhunter View Post
      chris byrd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> david haye and it's not close. there goes your crap post.

talk about limited. outside of wlad, haye's fought only old washed-up dudes and only survived his brush with wladimir because he ran and threw a pitiful number of punches per round. claimed he was going to pressure, but couldn't do it because his one dimensional ass doesn't know how to pressure.
      lol, do you even follow boxing?

Haye is a CRUISERWEIGHT who went the distance with Wlad. FACT

CHRIS BYRD WAS/IS A HEAVYWEIGHT dummy lol

Also, I won't claim Haye was the best CRUISERWEIGHT ever, but he went 12 with hypejob WLAD, yet giving up at least 30/40lbs in weight.

It makes one think, how many Cruiserweights could've done the same?

You think Virgil Hill could've beaten someone like Lewis? NO.

Watch some more DVD's, age a few years, then come back with an opinion lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        lol, do you even follow boxing?

Haye is a CRUISERWEIGHT who went the distance with Wlad. FACT

CHRIS BYRD WAS/IS A HEAVYWEIGHT dummy lol

Also, I won't claim Haye was the best CRUISERWEIGHT ever, but he went 12 with hypejob WLAD, yet giving up at least 30/40lbs in weight.

It makes one think, how many Cruiserweights could've done the same?

You think Virgil Hill could've beaten someone like Lewis? NO.

Watch some more DVD's, age a few years, then come back with an opinion lad.
        lol, more to the point, do you? you realize that byrd was never a large heavy by modern standards, right? you realize that the statement i just made is given credence by the fact that his last two bouts were fought at cruiser and below, right? haye hasn't been a cruiser for over 4 years. and the last time he 200lbs, he was tight as hell at the weight. he couldn't make cruiser now if he tried.

you mentioned skills, and chris byrd's SKILLS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> haye's. it's not even close.

you really think that running from wlad for 12 rounds and throwing a minimal amount of punches is a huge achievement, purely because he was moving up in weight? let's not forget that david haye was the man who announced himself at heavyweight with the statement "i'm bigger than holyfield."

cast your mind back to holy taking on bowe, a huge heavyweight with great range and a much more rounded game than wlad. you really think holyfield wouldn't have done a great deal better against wladimir than hypejob haye?

there are plenty of guys in history moving up from LHW or CW who would've put up a better show than the useless ****bag whose jock you're riding. let's not forget that haye was supposed to put wlad into a slobbering coma according to you.

as for virgil hill, is that really the best reference point you could come up with? go learn some boxing history, stop foolishly trying to guess the age of anonymous internet people, then come back with an opinion lad.

Comment

Haye got hit even less than Byrd, and actually hurt Wlad in the 12th.

Wlad is pathetic. That would be like Tyson going 12 rounds with Michael Spinks.

Comment

In before "The Facts"

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              In before "The Facts"
              Lol I came in here expecting the facts from the klit huggers

Comment

Originally posted by el.azteca View Post
                Lol I came in here expecting the facts from the klit huggers
                I know right? :hahahaha9:

Comment

Don't forget how he collapsed to the canvas every time Klitschko came within touching distance.

Comment

lol, more to the point, do you? you realize that byrd was never a large heavy by modern standards, right? you realize that the statement i just made is given credence by the fact that his last two bouts were fought at cruiser and below, right? haye hasn't been a cruiser for over 4 years. and the last time he 200lbs, he was tight as hell at the weight. he couldn't make cruiser now if he tried.

you mentioned skills, and chris byrd's SKILLS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> haye's. it's not even close.

you really think that running from wlad for 12 rounds and throwing a minimal amount of punches is a huge achievement, purely because he was moving up in weight? let's not forget that david haye was the man who announced himself at heavyweight with the statement "i'm bigger than holyfield."

cast your mind back to holy taking on bowe, a huge heavyweight with great range and a much more rounded game than wlad. you really think holyfield wouldn't have done a great deal better against wladimir than hypejob haye?

there are plenty of guys in history moving up from LHW or CW who would've put up a better show than the useless ****bag whose jock you're riding. let's not forget that haye was supposed to put wlad into a slobbering coma according to you.

as for virgil hill, is that really the best reference point you could come up with? go learn some boxing history, stop foolishly trying to guess the age of anonymous internet people, then come back with an opinion lad.
                    I think Byrd was a middleweight who went up to heavyweight for bigger urses. I think that he went back down to light9veavy or somewhere around he was lighter than Haye and fought and beat some very tough, good heavyweights who outweighed him by 20-30 lbs, even more.

Haye is only what we used to call "a chancer" a fake, a poseur, begging for big paydays.

Comment

Working...
                    X