Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bleacher report predicting The Giants to put a beatdown on The Eagles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    did your surnamed used to be "H4te?"

that guy had classic pictures in his profile.

like vince mcmahon marching and cavorting, and some guy saying "dem cheeks?"

classic.

it would be very cool if that was you.
    Yeah that was me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
      lmao. Bleacher Report is such crap. Their SB pick last year was Baltimore beating Atlanta.

I don't care who is QB for the Eagles. Doug Flutie could be the Eagles QB this Sunday and they'd still beat the Giants.

The Giants were getting beat so bad by Bradford, Cadillac and Sims-Walker their pathetic secondary had to fake an injury to catch their breath.

The Eagles will beat them handily.
      This! I got into it with a writer on there. His article was about how the Seahawks should pick up Tiki Barber because he could return to Pro Bowl form. I reminded him how old Tiki would be, how long he's been away from football, and provided stats that showed history was against Tiki being good again. His response was "Well Tiki was really good when he left football. He's had a lot of rest so he could still be really good. That's how I feel and I don't care what history shows" or something to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        This! I got into it with a writer on there. His article was about how the Seahawks should pick up Tiki Barber because he could return to Pro Bowl form. I reminded him how old Tiki would be, how long he's been away from football, and provided stats that showed history was against Tiki being good again. His response was "Well Tiki was really good when he left football. He's had a lot of rest so he could still be really good. That's how I feel and I don't care what history shows" or something to that effect.
        lol. Then he clearly doesn't understand football or the running back position, or Tiki. When Tiki retired he was average and in the post season his stats were pedestrian. Plus the Seahawks need more than just a running back.

Comment

vick is playing

Comment

I'm probably the worst giant fan in the world (except for maybe the guy that was crying like a ***** when they lost that playoff game) but taking the bleacherreport seriously, is like taking a thread by a poster on this forum seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              G-MEN. We took out about 5 QB's last year. Vick(who I am an enormous fan of) doesn't want us to continue that streak.
              And so the streak continues...

Comment

Very odd that they were right. Shows they know The Eagles aren't going to be good this year, getting beat up by an injured team with Eagles having poor coverage on The Giants offense.

Comment

That was quite a surprise. But really this loss is purely the fault of the coaches, not the players. Because the Eagles had some of the worst playcalling on the goalline I think I've ever seen.

You have QB who just game off a concussion and you run him up the gut on a QB sneak. That should have never been done, let alone twice after the first time it got stuffed. Then on 3rd down you give it to your fullback? In those situations they should have put the ball in the hands of their playmaker, McCoy either that or a nice play action fake could have done the job.

And Juan Castillo. Don't even get me started they need to fire that guy. He sucks. The only thing that impresses me about this Eagles team is their front 4 and McCoy. Everything else is out of sync.

When Eli Manning is throwing 4 TD's instead of 4 picks against your defense, there is something wrong

Comment

Working...
                  X